Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couch surfing in Orange County weekend of March 30 2013
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
I'm headed to Orange County CA in late march for a wedding.
Anyone got a couch I can crash on for the weekend? Potentially only Friday night as I have a friend whose hotel room I can crash after the wedding Saturday.
Everyone loves a jet lagged east coaster.

CSOBs unite!

Zach
SirAndy
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Dec 10 2012, 12:28 PM) *

I'm headed to Orange County CA in late march for a wedding.
Anyone got a couch I can crash on for the weekend? Potentially only Friday night as I have a friend whose hotel room I can crash after the wedding Saturday.
Everyone loves a jet lagged east coaster.

CSOBs unite!

Too far south i'm afraid. I have a guest bedroom that is always available for 914world members that are on the run. Better than sleeping on a crappy couch.
smile.gif
76-914
Zach, we're 60-90 min's from there but your welcome to stay here. Hell, I'll even give you your choice of my truck , Ghia or your choice of 914's for transpo. kent
JoeSharp
Got you covered Zack. Let me know whats up. You know the weekend after is the Route 66.
VaccaRabite
Man, thats something to think about Joe...

Gint
smilie_pokal.gif Joe's place is awesome.

I might be driving a 911 to Route 66 this year. smile.gif
VaccaRabite
Wondering if I could sell staying a week to my wife. She would be alone with the baby and the 4yo.
euro911
That's because JOE IS AN AWESOME DUDE jsharp.gif

RT-66 again already? Fuch, that's only a little over three months from now. Where has the time gone? blink.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Dec 10 2012, 07:09 PM) *

Wondering if I could sell staying a week to my wife. She would be alone with the baby and the 4yo.

You sold her on marrying your ugly arse til death do you part. Hell, an extra week should be a piece of cake! poke.gif
Gint
av-943.gif

RT66 is cool. Low key...
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Dec 10 2012, 10:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Dec 10 2012, 07:09 PM) *

You sold her on marrying your ugly arse til death do you part. Hell, an extra week should be a piece of cake! poke.gif

He'll hath no fury like a wife stuck in a house with a screaming baby and a bored toddler. I'd likely be paying that one back for months.
JoeSharp
Your going too be paying for it for months anyway. Why arn't they coming?
VaccaRabite
If I fly out for the wedding the cost is doable. For the family to fly from sea to shining sea for the wedding of one of my highschool friends, the cost is prohibitive. The airfare alone would eat up most of our vacation budget for 2013.

Zach
JoeSharp
I can tottlay relate, I have not been able to go anywhere I've wanted to lately.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.