Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Electrical Diagrams
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914GT
I had a request to put these diagrams here on the 914club board. These are the 74 model diagrams and I have added annotations to them to make them easier to locate parts and understand the wiring. I've also added notes for things like replacing the dimmer relay. I did these about two years ago because I was going nuts trying to find things on the diagram all the time. I printed these with a good color laser and put them between sheet protectors. They sure come in handy. I have also stitched them together as a PDF file, but I find the individual pages are easier to read unless you have access to a big printer.

Body Electrical pg 1/3
Body Electrical pg 2/3
Body Electrical pg 3/3
Engine/interior Electrical pg 1/3
Engine/interior Electrical pg 2/3
Engine/interior Electrical pg 3/3

If there are any notes or changes you'd like to see then let me know. Hope these help with your frustrating electrical problems.
Joe Ricard
I hate current flow diagrams. I like the drawings on two pages to and from each component.
But thanks, I still will put these in a folder for reference. wink.gif
jim_hoyland
Thanks! I've been killing my eyes tring to read the Haynes diagrams.
hargray2
Those are great. Thanks for sharing.
double-a
and if anyone cares, i used photoshop and acrobat to compile this complete, single page, color diagram for '74. did it for the same reasons, got tired of flipping through pages. now it's all on one page:

linky

~a
hargray2
QUOTE(double-a @ Nov 6 2004, 10:27 PM)
and if anyone cares.....

I don't.

Just kidding. I downloaded it. Looks great too.
Thanks.
Carlitos Way
QUOTE(double-a @ Nov 6 2004, 10:27 PM)
and if anyone cares, i used photoshop and acrobat to compile this complete, single page, color diagram for '74. did it for the same reasons, got tired of flipping through pages. now it's all on one page:

linky

~a

Awesome. I'm thinking about taking the file for a nice thick lamination and blowing it up to a "readable" size. Nice thing about that is... you can mark it with dry erase or grease pencils... even Sharpees.

Thanks for your hard work.

C.
froggie
Thanks very much to you both. I have been thinking about doing something of the sort . But never brought myself to do all the work you guys did. smilie_pokal.gif
Rusty
Great diagrams. Anyone got a scanned set for a /6? I haven't been able to unearth my Art Zapf diagrams. sad.gif Lots of stuff still lost in the move.

-Rusty smoke.gif
double-a
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Nov 7 2004, 01:41 PM)
Great diagrams. Anyone got a scanned set for a /6? I haven't been able to unearth my Art Zapf diagrams. sad.gif Lots of stuff still lost in the move.

-Rusty smoke.gif

i don't have any but i'd be happy to do the photoshop/acrobat work.

~a
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.