914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jet1
ebay ad

worth a look.
Qarl
I don't get it?
hargray2
sheesh.

Don't forget to read the buyer's questions to seller.
Aaron Cox
Porsche 914 200MPH supercar *!!!* Low Reserve!!  

You are bidding on a rare* highly sought after* targa*1972 Porsche 914 race car*.  This "one of a kind"* supercar*just begs to be restored*.  

Yes, you can own this "one of a kind"*  supercar*. No credit, Bad Credit, I don't care!!! owner financing is available!!
Aaron Cox
200 MPH *!!!* I bet that made you look!! Yes, this little beauty is capable of 200MPH when parked in the cargo compartment of Boeing 747 in flight or possibly even faster if chunked out of the Space Shuttle in orbit!!  Catapult Launching off of the deck of an aircraft carrier comes to mind also.

rare* Yes, this is only one of a go-zillion that were made.

highly sought after* I supposed there might be someone really looking for this car.  Don't you think so too?

targa* This amazing option was only available on the 914 between 1970 and 1976.

race car* I suppose somebody could race it if they wanted to....I mean like,  Hey, its got racing stripes on it...right??

nearly rust free* Excluding some rust found in the front trunk, rear trunk,rear trunk lid, battery tray, actually I could say the front trunk floor has no rust because it is completely gone. Also the passengers side floor has the optional highway viewing window. and rust can probably be found in many other areas too.

restored*.   Yeah,right...Like, if you are a glutton for punishment and have the Smithsonian at your disposal.

"one of a kind"*  It was the only one produced in 1972 by the Porsche factory in Germany with this VIN!

supercar*  It is a car after all, and I think its Super!!
krk
Gosh, you don't suppose jet1@914world.com is somehow related to v8-914@ebay.com?

kim.
Qarl
osh, you don't suppose jet1@914world.com is somehow related to v8-914@ebay.com?

kim.

No, I don't suppose they are. One lives in Texas, and the other in New York!
Rusty
That is a funny ad. biggrin.gif
GWN7
Yep, funny ad biggrin.gif
krk
QUOTE(Qarl @ Nov 6 2004, 08:40 PM)
osh, you don't suppose jet1@914world.com is somehow related to v8-914@ebay.com?

kim.

No, I don't suppose they are. One lives in Texas, and the other in New York!

Ah.

Well, it's hard to keep bases in both locations! Poor guess on my part smile.gif

kim.
jet1
No kim. no relation. I just liked the ad. came across it during my daily 914 ebay browse. it could be a good parts car. fenders, doors,..
krk
QUOTE(jet1 @ Nov 6 2004, 09:41 PM)
No kim. no relation. I just liked the ad. came across it during my daily 914 ebay browse. it could be a good parts car. fenders, doors,..

heh -- too many conspiracy theories running around! (I need to shoot an overactive imagination! -- no offence intended!)

But it is a pretty cheezy add smile.gif

kim.
jet1
Cheezy but different! no offence taken. smile.gif
markb
Don't know about anybody else, but I like it! biggrin.gif
p914
ROTFLMAO monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif wink.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif boldblue.gif clap56.gif cool_shades.gif lol2.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif happy11.gif MDB2.gif calvin.gif chowtime.gif vampire.gif stones.gif lol3.gif tunez.gif smoke.gif zorro.gif w00t.gif dance.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif rocking nana.gif party.gif jester.gif
Qarl
Oh, I get it now.

Ha ha!

Just kidding! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.