Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Wrong-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Sanford
Monster 914 in Phoenix

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3452056747.html

stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif sheeplove.gif
Michael N
Too bad that was not closer to me. "Just wrong" Would be so fun to drive for a short period of time. I like it for $1350.00 and I bet you could get it for less with a cash offer.

Click to view attachment
boogie_man
Awesome !!! It's already lifted up to restore, no jack stands required. barf.gif
billh1963
Another copper car bites the dust!
Gint
If that were less than 50 miles away I'd probably buy it.
Chris H.
QUOTE(Michael N @ Dec 11 2012, 09:35 AM) *

Too bad that was not closer to me. "Just wrong" Would be so fun to drive for a short period of time. I like it for $1350.00 and I bet you could get it for less with a cash offer.

Click to view attachment

LOL yeah that would be pretty cool. Someone go buy that!!!!! We could park it next to the limo at McMark's! It's a fat bumper car so who cares? biggrin.gif . (Check my signature before you flame away. I love fat bumpers). That probably took a lot of work!

We COULD start a donation link to buy it on behalf of the World...I'm in for $20..... stirthepot.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Michael N @ Dec 11 2012, 10:35 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Hell yeh! I'd buy it too! Bit rough on the execution, but I'd put a plow on it for doing the driveway, beat the living shit out of it on the trails, winter car....YEH HAW!!!!

Damn! my winter beater VW Golf will most likely be done the end of this winter, I can pick up a cheap roller...and beater jimmies are dirt cheap....
idea.gif
underthetire
So wrong, but so right! I'd roll that thing on the Rubicon!
Chris H.
Just fly in and drive it home Mark! My back hurts just thinking about it....
Scott S
LOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!!!!! driving.gif

Last week at the shop we were talking/lauging on how it would be funny to do the same thing to an old MGTF we have stuffed away. It would be fun to take to the local british conclave and watch the purist heads explode!

Of course it would still have wire wheels - we are not total heathens...... biggrin.gif

Love love love it!!

beerchug.gif
JawjaPorsche
Bad, evil, wicked, sinful, immoral, iniquitous, reprehensible.......all of the above!
MoveQik
I'd buy it if it wasn't so far away. Wait....
ruby914
This may have saved it from the crusher.
Baja 914, that's cool, just needs longer rocker panels.
Maybe someone should check it out, get the VIN #.
914Eric

Looks like a good candidate for a subaru conversion to me.

poke.gif
dlkawashima
You can have some off-road fun with it, at least. This one is cool:
IPB Image

What I don't get are donks ..... blink.gif
IPB Image
Mark Henry
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB Image
Mark Henry
IPB Image
Mark Henry
914 Rally

IPB Image
euro911
QUOTE(ruby914 @ Dec 11 2012, 09:10 AM) *
... just needs longer rocker panels...
That's what I thought when I first saw it.
aktion035.gif
SirAndy
Call or text with any questions

Someone call and ask him what the hell a "Porche" is???

poke.gif
balljoint
Thought about it.
CG-914
barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
r_towle
If that was not a 1000 dollar truck ride away, it would already be here...with a plow

rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.