Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 Police car for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Nine_14
Have a look....

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/porsc...Features=EXPORT
914Sixer
You can certainly say this is a special collectors item.
pete000
That's one for Seinfeld.
wingnut86
...needs a wing for high-speed pursuits biggrin.gif
Jgilliam914
Now that would be something I would love to have! I could never push the understanding of my new bride if I bought this one before my current project is completed. grouphug.gif
Cairo94507
That is so cool. Come on Jerry...step-up and buy that car and finish it for all of us to see. Or....this might be a good project for the doctor in Atlanta.
Jgilliam914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 13 2012, 08:29 AM) *

That is so cool. Come on Jerry...step-up and buy that car and finish it for all of us to see. Or....this might be a good project for the doctor in Atlanta.

I'd love to but... I have limited space at home and my work warehouse is too full of things that make me $. However, If I did I would restore it just exact as it was once used even with the "12" on the hood.
eric9144
Seinfeld already has one Netherlands Police car in the 'collection' apparently the Police didn't drive it much at all...Had 2343km on the clock when I saw it...note the plate:
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.