Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eBay tub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mercdev
Santa Maria

Looked pretty decent from the photos.
Qarl
For a California car, it is a mess! Too much rust.

And difficult to transport, unless you are local.
seanery
agree.gif but if I were local I'd buy it for $199 and do what Doug Leggins is doing smash.gif
Brad Roberts
I cant give those type of tubs away.

B
winterkornj
I would take a free one that nice any day of the week. Maybe it is just because I am in OH.
mercdev
QUOTE(winterkornj @ Nov 7 2004, 04:06 PM)
I would take a free one that nice any day of the week. Maybe it is just because I am in OH.

Yeah no kidding. Feel free to give them to us salt-road victims anytime Brad laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(mercdev @ Nov 7 2004, 06:22 PM)
Yeah no kidding. Feel free to give them to us salt-road victims anytime Brad laugh.gif

problem is: none of you guys are willing to pay for shipping the tub to you.

we have cut up quite a few of those over here, everyone is always bitching about it, but when it comes down to actually ship a tub to the east-coast, everyone is bailing out ...

sad.gif Andy
Eric_Shea
I picked mine up biggrin.gif
mercdev
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 7 2004, 08:24 PM)
problem is: none of you guys are willing to pay for shipping the tub to you.

we have cut up quite a few of those over here, everyone is always bitching about it, but when it comes down to actually ship a tub to the east-coast, everyone is bailing out ...

sad.gif Andy

I've yet to be involved with anything like that, but I'm not one to sit around if the opportunity presents itself. Shipping isn't that much either so speak up if you have something like this come up clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.