Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Here we go again! Don't ask, don't get.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pat Garvey
This MAY be my 20th post for this part.

Want the early flat bottomed rain tray. Overspray is OK, but it must have NO cracks at mounting points. No "repaired" cracks either.

Someone has this, and is missing out on making some money because I'll pay dearly for it.

Remember - flat bottomed! Nothing else will do.

If it's correct, with no cracks or repaired cracks, I'll pay $500.

Search your barns. Search your stash.

You must provide highly detailed pics of all mounting points.

Make your Christmas if you have one.

Anything other than perfect at this price will be rejected.
Pat
running914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=351
823]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=351821]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=351819]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHello, I have somthing I would like you to see, Obviously you have been looking for a perfect 1969 rain tray, I am an honest guy, I have one that,the mounting hole is cracked out of, I am a plastic guy, I could have fixed this and you would of never known, If I can make this perfect for you, I will not want 500.00, I will take 250.00, I think That might be your best chance, I remember years ago, I tried to find the same one in perfect condition, It never happened for me, Would this be somthing that would interest you? attached is a pict Thank you,no matter what running914
running914
Click to view attachmentHello, I went to check on some other parts, low and behold here is another one, The one mounting hole is cracked but I can fix this to perfection, email me at running914@hotmail.com, If interested, Thank you running914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.