Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: free/have title
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Triaddave
Bound to be race car, sound tub. sand blasted filler off. striped to shell. still have doors and head lights, and targa top. need space for up coming project.
tub has title...free, come and get...Olympia area
JRust
QUOTE(Triaddave @ Dec 12 2012, 12:08 PM) *

Bound to be race car, sound tub. sand blasted filler off. striped to shell. still have doors and head lights, and targa top. need space for up coming project.
tub has title...free, come and get...Olympia area

Dave I am probably up for it. I'm going to be in Olympia saturday to pick up a lift. I can swing by if your available. I'll send a PM -Jamie
Triaddave
oh ya, (360) 280-6855 cell...triaddave
JRust
QUOTE(Triaddave @ Dec 12 2012, 12:12 PM) *

oh ya, (360) 280-6855 cell...triaddave

Perfect see you saturday Dave
rhodyguy
nice score jamie. it's a swell tub.

k
Chris H.
Jamie...you need help man.... that's too many 914s...

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! [size=6]

I wish I had the space.
carr914
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Dec 15 2012, 11:00 AM) *

Jamie...you need help man.... that's too many 914s...

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! [size=6]

I wish I had the space.

agree.gif

A 12 Step Program is calling your Name biggrin.gif
JRust
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 15 2012, 12:03 PM) *

agree.gif

A 12 Step Program is calling your Name biggrin.gif

agree.gif
Yeah I have issues to be sure. Picked it up Saturday. Thanks Dave biggrin.gif . It is a nice solid tub to be sure. Not sure what direction I will be taking with it. Dave had planned to turn it into a track car. I am more inclined to bring it back to a nice driver. Although the Sephia Brown is not going to happen. Just not a color I am fond of. I'll be doing some figuring there idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.