Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Rust Repair Pieces/Parts.What you need?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Evil914
This is your last chance so speak now or forever rust in peace.The city code enforcement officer is breaking my balls about this car now that the leaves are off the trees and it's visable from the street.What do you need?? The floors are toast due to no top but there are lots of good parts/pieces left and Texas has finally cooled down enough to cut/chop/rebuild etc. Left 1/4 panel $175 obo plus shipping.Windshield posts cut 1 inch below top edge of fenders $100 complete obo. Complete Left long (behind frt.wheel to rear shock tower) $150 plus shipping. Right long $100 (Hell Hole toast but has lots of good metal forward of that)plus shipping.Left Frt.Fender with inner wheel house,upper strut tower, mount, lower suspension.$150 obo plus shipping. Right 1/4 has not been cut off yet and can be purchased with inner wheelwell,shock tower,door jamb etc. I'm cutting off the cowl panel Sat. Click to view attachment sawzall-smiley.gif
Evil914
Click to view attachment
Evil914
Click to view attachment
db9146
How does the metal around the battery tray (part of the right rear inner fender well) look? From the edge of the battery tray back up the slope towards the trunk in the engine compartment?
914Sixer
I need a entire back wall from door to door and the wall side of the engine shelf if they are decent.
kid914
aluminium sail trim?
roll bar pad?
Thanks smile.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 14 2012, 03:41 PM) *

I need a entire back wall from door to door and the wall side of the engine shelf if they are decent.

Since the car sat for who knows how long without a top before I got it water got behind the pad and rusted the firewall thru.You are talking about the panel between back of seats and engine compartment,right?
914Sixer
Yep, that is what happened to the one I have. So, scratch that request.
JeffBowlsby
What year is this 914 and how is the front panel behind the bumper and the front right headlight bucket area?
Vysoc
Evil,

Is there anything left of the sheetmetal around the mount for the master cylinder. I am looking for the area below the mastercylinder probably 8 inches?
PM Sent.

Vysoc flag.gif
mr914
I can use a pair of seat hinges and one of the front lift point donuts
Evil914
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 15 2012, 12:39 PM) *

What year is this 914 and how is the front panel behind the bumper and the front right headlight bucket area?

This car is a 1975.The car took the impact in the front right H/Light area so no go.I've got another car on here for sale,'75 model.If I don't get some action on it soon I guess I'll be forced to part it out as I don't want to store it.It's a shame as the car has 90% original paint so it hasn't been molested and covered up.I'll decide soon what action to take as the code enforcement nazis are closing in. sawzall-smiley.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Dec 16 2012, 05:59 AM) *

Evil,

Is there anything left of the sheetmetal around the mount for the master cylinder. I am looking for the area below the mastercylinder probably 8 inches?
PM Sent.

Vysoc flag.gif

Floor was so bad I literally ripped the pedals out with my hands.It sat 10 years with no top on it.
442nd914s
Pm sent. I need the drives side 1/4 panel
Evil914
QUOTE(db9146 @ Dec 14 2012, 06:28 AM) *

How does the metal around the battery tray (part of the right rear inner fender well) look? From the edge of the battery tray back up the slope towards the trunk in the engine compartment?

Worst part of the whole car, sorry.
Evil914
QUOTE(442nd914s @ Dec 17 2012, 06:39 PM) *

Pm sent. I need the drives side 1/4 panel

Ill try to get you more pictures of it Wedsday.Thanks,Carl
Evil914
QUOTE(mr914 @ Dec 16 2012, 06:09 PM) *

I can use a pair of seat hinges and one of the front lift point donuts

I'll try to cut out the hinges Wedsday
Evil914
QUOTE(kid914 @ Dec 14 2012, 05:57 PM) *

aluminium sail trim?
roll bar pad?
Thanks smile.gif

I'll try to gt pics of the alum trim today.pm me your email addy.
dfelz
could you please send me a few pictures of the right side long / suspension console area please. Thanks

David
dfelzer@icloud.com
lonewolfe
What condition is the right passengers 1/4 panel and inner fender well? Do you have any pictures you can send me? Let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Mark

QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 13 2012, 05:41 PM) *

This is your last chance so speak now or forever rust in peace.The city code enforcement officer is breaking my balls about this car now that the leaves are off the trees and it's visable from the street.What do you need?? The floors are toast due to no top but there are lots of good parts/pieces left and Texas has finally cooled down enough to cut/chop/rebuild etc. Left 1/4 panel $175 obo plus shipping.Windshield posts cut 1 inch below top edge of fenders $100 complete obo. Complete Left long (behind frt.wheel to rear shock tower) $150 plus shipping. Right long $100 (Hell Hole toast but has lots of good metal forward of that)plus shipping.Left Frt.Fender with inner wheel house,upper strut tower, mount, lower suspension.$150 obo plus shipping. Right 1/4 has not been cut off yet and can be purchased with inner wheelwell,shock tower,door jamb etc. I'm cutting off the cowl panel Sat. Click to view attachment sawzall-smiley.gif

jdlmodelt
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Dec 20 2012, 11:31 PM) *

What condition is the right passengers 1/4 panel and inner fender well? Do you have any pictures you can send me? Let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Mark

QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 13 2012, 05:41 PM) *

How much for both rear fenders?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.