Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 75 2.0 project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
GaroldShaffer
I bought this 75 as a project / parts car. This car has 2.0L engine with dual Dellorto carbs. Has what looks to be a Weltmister front sway bar. car does not run and needs brake work. Has rust in rear trunk and battery tray is gone. Was a AC car with hole in front trunk patched with sheet steel. I haven't pulled the rokcer panels yet. $3200 OBO

Evil914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Dec 13 2012, 07:46 PM) *

I bought this 75 as a project / parts car. This car has 2.0L engine with dual Dellorto carbs. Has what looks to be a Weltmister front sway bar. car does not run and needs brake work. Has rust in rear trunk and battery tray is gone. Was a AC car with hole in front trunk patched with sheet steel. I haven't pulled the rokcer panels yet. $3200 OBO

Sell me dat dare motor,come on you know you wanna do it......... happy11.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 18 2012, 08:55 PM) *

P.S whats that nasty-lookin white stuff on the ground?I heard it causes rust.....
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 18 2012, 10:58 PM) *

P.S whats that nasty-lookin white stuff on the ground?I heard it causes rust.....

Make me an offer on the whole car and you get the motor also. biggrin.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Dec 19 2012, 09:47 AM) *

QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 18 2012, 10:58 PM) *

Make me an offer on the whole car and you get the motor also. biggrin.gif

How' bout this one.....I give you the red '75 I got for sale on here,it's complete w/1.8,A/C and some spare sheet metal to fix some of the body issues and maybe Id bring it halfway,say Springfield,Mo.? In exchange for 2.0 and trans.or 2.0 and I keep W/shield of red car. confused24.gif poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.