Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: boxa.net
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Brad I have been over the big pond and was aound www.boxa.net. I came over to 914world.com, seems like I didn't leave.
Like the formats. Thanks for doing this for the community of 914 and Porsche afficinados.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
Brad Roberts
I have plans to start a Boxster BBS. It will be a duplicate of this with a Boxster feel. People are tired of the Porsche Pete format and nobody uses the Pelican Boxster BBS.

We wondered where you had been. I was trying to point people in your direction for parts.

B
boxstr
Hey how yo doin?? Been busy, selling,buying and working. Thanks for any referals, I would try to resipricate.
Your spot on about Pelican, PPBB is very Southern Cal. and what is Babblers, I don't even know what it means? The boxa site is clean, easy to navigate and very user friendly. Also full of different forums to move to. Hope that you are able to pull it off and great sucess, if there is anything I can do , ask.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.