Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTSC (want to share costs) with locals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
in order to keep the costs down on buying the boots @ the 10 set price, i want 2 sets, i need enough locals to buy the remaining 8 sets. that's half price as compared to single set $. time is fleeting as the gb ends on sat. no bs, if you're in you're in. i'll pony up the initial cost, hold them for you til we can hook up but you'll need to remit payment PROMPTLY. it's a 'wife' thing. let me know via pm if you want to participate. don't ponder...just DO IT! you know you're going to want them sooner or later.

k
bdstone914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 14 2012, 09:44 AM) *

in order to keep the costs down on buying the boots @ the 10 set price, i want 2 sets, i need enough locals to buy the remaining 8 sets. that's half price as compared to single set $. time is fleeting as the gb ends on sat. no bs, if you're in you're in. i'll pony up the initial cost, hold them for you til we can hook up but you'll need to remit payment PROMPTLY. it's a 'wife' thing. let me know via pm if you want to participate. don't ponder...just DO IT! you know you're going to want them sooner or later.

k

What e brake boots are you talking about?
The one on the early two part handle?
Or the boots on the e brake cables?
Bruce
A&PGirl
E-brake boot cable. #914.424.592.00

Kevin if people repay you, I'll let you buy upwards of 30 pairs at the $14.99/pair price.

smile.gif
rhodyguy
looks like it won't happen carrie. no other local interest in the gb concept.
DblDog
...and speaking of E-brakes...recently I tried to set the brake and the button and spring let go, ricocheting off of the speaker cover and over to the passenger side. The threads magically stripped themselves it seems. So, I need a new button, or I'll fab something. Anyone else experience this?
rhodyguy
buy a dif (good) handle and be done with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.