Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: rust free fuel tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BajaXJ92
I need a bolt in, rust free fuel tank.

Let me know what you've got, with pics, price and shipping.

Thanksya. biggrin.gif
914werke
Early or Late?
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 14 2012, 07:29 PM) *

Early or Late?

Oops, early. It's for a '72. smile.gif
hot_shoe914
Just take yours down to the radiator shop and have it boiled out. Prime it and paint it and stick it back in. That is what I did.
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Dec 15 2012, 12:38 AM) *

Just take yours down to the radiator shop and have it boiled out. Prime it and paint it and stick it back in. That is what I did.

Got a quote locally for $450 boiled and coated.

lol-2.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Dec 15 2012, 01:09 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Dec 15 2012, 12:38 AM) *

Got a quote locally for $450 boiled and coated.

lol-2.gif

Have you talked to Scotty b? He got mine done for a lot less but it was 2 years ago...
tpenney23
Click to view attachmentThis came off a '73. Really good shape. asking $150. I'm in Florida, so if you're interested, let me know how you'd want it shipped and I'll calculate cost. Thanks.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I have 2 and live outside Annapolis MD. One is still in car and another is been in shed for a few years. PM if you are interested, don't want to do shipping with gas tank. I am in Chantilly VA often if you want to come up with middle shot from VA Beach.
914Sixer
NOS one on theSamba.com. It is not cheap though.
SUNAB914
I suppose you want this preety quick, if you could wait a little longer i will have a nice one for sale. PM if you want to talk.
tpenney23
Were you able to locate one?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.