Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *PENDING* - FS:Cookie Cutter wheels and
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
4 Cookie cutter wheels and Yokohama 215/60/R15 ES100 tires (center caps inluded)

Someone tried to polish the anodized coating off of one center cap so they need to be re-anodized, painted or polished

IPB Image
IPB Image

$400 plus shipping

Local pickup preferred - 95051 - I work in San Francisco so I can bring them there if needed

more photos here
lonewolfe
PM sent

QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 15 2012, 05:48 PM) *

4 Cookie cutter wheels and Yokohama 215/60/R15 ES100 tires (center caps inluded)

Someone tried to polish the anodized coating off of one center cap so they need to be re-anodized, painted or polished

IPB Image
IPB Image

$400 plus shipping

Local pickup preferred - 95051 - I work in San Francisco so I can bring them there if needed

more photos here

koozy
PM replied. Maybe I'll see you this weekend
koozy
*Pending sale*
lonewolfe
Well, are they sold or not? I've been tryin to buy these wheels since December 17th.

QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 15 2012, 05:48 PM) *

IPB Image
IPB Image

$400 plus shipping

more photos here

koozy
Yep. As we discussed in PMs the wheels are spoken for and I have been out of the country. Thank you for your patience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.