Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S sunvisors/lights/speedo/pistons/other parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
running914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentSunvisors good mirrors $ 45.00 - 3, 94mm pistons porsche factory $45.00, -sunvisor clips 5.00 - Green auxillary driving light switch, 40.00 tested good, - manual fuel pump for factory carburated motors $35.00 - interior fuse panel cover $15.00 - licence plate light $20.00 no cracks clear - porsche hood crest $20.00 - 150 mph speedometer $50.00 - set of fur 1/4 inch wheel spacers never used $25.00 - Targa top holders$15.00 - not photoed, 1 Fiberglass rocker panel cover , 1 steel rocker panel cover - bilstein jacks - 1970 bumper painted from factory very nice - headlight motors - starters - seat belt set - front bumper black - front bumper rubber valance - 4 way flasher switches -
wingnut86
Can you add the donor cars to our VIN registery for historical purposes?
914Sixer
I will take the lug bolts and the ecm bracket. Sending pm for paypal info.
running914
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Dec 15 2012, 09:31 PM) *

Can you add the donor cars to our VIN registery for historical purposes?

Hello, I will be happy to add the info you requested, I am extremely busy, taking orders and packaging my parts, I have a few titles left, Here in pennsylvania, You have to have titles to junk your cars, I dont leave junk laying around my property, Thank you running914
jeeperjohn56
I'll take the sun visor clips, and the licence plate lights. how do you want payment?John pm sent
running914
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Dec 17 2012, 04:37 PM) *

I'll take the sun visor clips, and the licence plate lights. how do you want payment?John pm sent

pm sent
SirAndy
This account has been suspended.

If you have any outstanding business with Danny you should try to get your parts ASAP:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=1793805

dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.