Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looky what I sat in today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hargray2
It was incredible. I was the only one that stayed behind the thing when they cranked it.
aktion035.gif They just let anyone and everyone crawl all over the damn thing! It was
quite cramped. The production models seat three. This one was supposed to seat two.
It sat .75 of my big ass! biggrin.gif
hargray2
nother.
hargray2
more.
hargray2
more.
hargray2
I won't post 'em all. Last one.
Lou W
Very Nice, isn't that the one where the driver sits in the middle? smilie_pokal.gif
hargray2
Yes it is. They drove it across the field to the judges and had an impromtu rev-off with
a '70 superbird stock car. It was too close to call.

They had a 910 there and some 356's and another porsche race car of some type?
One of the 356's was some type of special roadster. 1 of 17. And it was actually a
one of a kind 'cause it was the only steel bodied one--the rest were aluminum? confused24.gif Lot's of BMW race cars--M1's and such. There was a 50's Saab there too with 2-stroke engine--weighed 1100 pounds. I got lots of pics. They had
GM concepts there. Jet powered fighter looking cars from the 50's. Lot's of stuff.
Lou W
The McLaren's got to be the ultimate car out there, you've got to have mega bucks to own and drive one of those. That's great they let you sit in in, should have gotten a picture with you in it. smile.gif
hargray2
QUOTE(Lou W @ Nov 7 2004, 01:56 PM)
should have gotten a picture with you in it. smile.gif

Don't make me feel bad. headbang.gif

I know I should have. The guy told me they were about to crank it so I got out.
I wasn't thinkin'. -DAMNIT!
Lou W
Been there, done that. biggrin.gif
skline
According to some british show, that car is second place to the new Porsche GT. The Porsche beat the best time by almost 1 second.
hargray2
Yeah, I know it's slow, but I still like it. lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.