FWD - from VARA

"Ever wanted to drive a car at speed on a race track? The opportunity has arrived! Join Vintage Auto Racing Association for a weekend at
VARA UNIVERSITY.

Two full days – Saturday and Sunday January 12th and 13th 2013, put you in the driver's seat on the race track at Buttonwillow Raceway, California, accompanied by your personal instructor, a licensed VARA race-driver.

Daily classroom instruction from veteran Danny McKeever from Fast Lane Driving School is followed by tons of on-track driving, plus skid pad, slalom, comraderie, lunch, and -- a little story telling.

Drive your own car, or rent a race prepared Toyota Celebrity Grand Prix car from Fast Lane Driving School.

YOU are invited! Plus your spouse, your work mates, your siblings, your friends, your sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, and cousins. There is nothing else like it. It’s a blast. It’s Driver’s Training on steroids. It’s learning to be a race driver (if you want). It’s priceless lessons in driving safety. Yes, two full – really full – days of enjoyment. Not to mention fun and challenge. It comes only once a year. VARA UNIVERSITY. And last but not least, TEST & TUNE for all VARA racers and all VARA race car classes.

Experienced in-car instructors, 4-5 sessions per day of on-track driving (independent or with instructor), and an average of three hours of "ground school" classroom instruction.

Drive your own car, a rented race-prepared car, or a suitable car of your choice.

Sound like your kind of weekend? Register Now!

For more detailed information, visit www.vararacing.com or call 1-800-280-8272"

(p.s. - i am registered - my MGB has not been on track for 4 yrs, and i am a LOT older & very rusty - it will be my 3rd VARA-U over 12 yrs time, twice before with the 914-6-GT)

(also note that Tim Suddard went to this 2 yrs ago, and sang praises in his magazine) -