Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
garyb
Delete
Evil914
QUOTE(garyb @ Dec 16 2012, 06:02 PM) *

I'm looking for a clean stock 914.
Have cash ready to buy.
Thanks
Email. Vwbeck@gmail.com

I was looking at Craigslist L.A. a couple of days ago and saw all kinds of nice ones.
Bucci
I have 1976 2.0 liter with Viper green metallic paint. It was an Arizona car with no rust, no collisions front or rear. Its has a dealer installed under dash A/C option. The 1976 year was the last series of cars. The factory only made 4000 cars that year. I have two sets of rims, one 2.0 liter alloys, the others are the Mahle four bolt. I am selling it for $12,500.

Email marcbuccheri@gmail.com

Thanks
Marc
Nine_14
What's about the other one in the background ?
Bucci
QUOTE(Nine_14 @ Dec 17 2012, 12:03 PM) *

What's about the other one in the background ?

That my friend is built by Randy Beck. I have had that car since 1986, it now has a (balanced flywheel-clutch-crank-rods), 3.4 liter motor with Carrillo rods, 993 super sport cams, GT-3 oil pump, Titanium lifters, Factory oil tank is a Sport-O-Matic , front mounted oil cooler with special "oval" cut out (like Ferry porsches 914/8 museum car, Factory GT flares, S-brake front, 914/6 rear brakes, wheels 944 turbo 8 inch fronts, 9 inch rear, the interior is green on green leather done by Autos International. And a few other items... It turns laps at Willow Springs in the 1:30s.
No plans on selling this car unless the price is right...

garyb
That will work
Tom
I would have let you know about mine, but it is a 76. Did the smog rules change in Ca.? I thought 76's were required to pass smog there.
Nice looking car.
Tom
Cairo94507
in CA a '76 still needs to pass smog.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.