Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: Many LIKE NEW / GOOD CONDITION Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tumamilhem
ALL parts should be in VERY NICE condition. I am replacing broken / period incorrect / replica parts and trying to make car look as new and authentic as possible. Most (not all) of these OEM parts I can order from somewhere, but would rather buy from 914 World members for less and original parts instead of replicas. Need to spend less after buying car. Please PM me. Would like to see close-up and detailed pictures.

- A pair of euro-style driving light lenses. NOT painted or amber worn away.

- A pair of driving light housings with the housing for TWO light bulbs - nice condition (reflective on inside).

- A passenger side sun visor with mirror and mirror cover.

- Early-style front bumper top rubber strip in like new condition - no dimples, cracks, discoloration, fading, etc. Original rubber (not plastic).

- Targa top headliner - not discolored, frayed or stretched

- Rear tow bar bumper plug for early style bumpers

- Rear tow bar for early style bumpers

- Chrome windshield trim

- Center cushion / arm rest - original black - not dyed or painted (I have an original that was original white and dyed black. After a while the white shows through from wear).

- Silver center dot w/ glass (early style) fuel gauge

- Silver center dot w/ glass (early style) tachometer

Still needed but supposedly being provided, please let me know if available just in case:

- Center console oil temp gauge
- Circa 1974 tachometer (glass cover, metal circular stand holding needle)
- Pair of fog light grills. Pref. black. If not, okay, will paint black (for LE car)

No longer looking for:

- Authentic rear view mirror (found one and refurbished it).
Tom_T
Tommy -

FYI AutoAtlanta sells the full set of new made by the OEM supplier in Europe for about $280 IIRC, call up there & ask for them or look at their website &/or eBay store. They should be perfect, if that's what you're looking for.
tumamilhem
Yeah, I was going to go to AA as a last resort save money if I couldn't find one on here. If I can find one on here for a lot less and give another member a chance to make some cash, I'd prefer that. Otherwise I'll have to go to AA. Thank you for the tip! smile.gif
mepstein
Talk to Mikey - 914rubber.com
euro911
Bob @ Appbiz sells new cut-to-size material for about $20.

I used some Bar-B-Que mat material from Lowe's or Home Depot to re-do my targa top idea.gif
GaroldShaffer
Inside or door? If inside early or late?
running914
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Dec 17 2012, 07:01 AM) *

Looking for a passenger-side sun visor with mirror in very nice condition.

Hello, here is a headliner, the lighter strip is where the targa top pad goes, email me direct at running914@hotmail.com
poorsche914
Tommy,

May take me a day or two to dig it up but I have a temp gauge from a long-lost Bumble Bee that would go great in your Creamsicle!

When I locate it, will check to see if it meets your condition criteria.

Steve
driving.gif

PS: one of the seat cushions in your LE came from this same BB smile.gif

QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Dec 17 2012, 10:07 AM) *

Looking for a nice condition chrome trim for front windshield. Any scratches should be minimal, mostly unnoticeable. No dents or bends.

Gint
Cleaned up a few things Tommy. Good luck in your search for parts!

icon_bump.gif ski
JRust
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Dec 17 2012, 06:58 AM) *

Looking for a pair of VERY NICE CONDITION fog light grills. Pref. black. If not, okay, will paint (for LE car).

I've got a new set coming from 914rubber. I'll get them to you asap. These are his repro units but looks great. I meant to have those replaced & kept forgetting about it. I he get's the windshield trim in the polished form dialed in. I will get you a set of those too
tumamilhem
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Dec 17 2012, 11:45 AM) *

Inside or door? If inside early or late?

What are you referring to?
tumamilhem
QUOTE(JRust @ Dec 18 2012, 12:36 AM) *

Looking for a pair of VERY NICE CONDITION fog light grills. Pref. black. If not, okay, will paint (for LE car).

I've got a new set coming from 914rubber. I'll get them to you asap. These are his repro units but looks great. I meant to have those replaced & kept forgetting about it. I he get's the windshield trim in the polished form dialed in. I will get you a set of those too

okay great smile.gif
tumamilhem
QUOTE(JRust @ Dec 18 2012, 12:36 AM) *

okay great! smile.gif
Mikey914
Got your center consoul, the box and the aperance group consoul.
Looking for a picture of the box, but it's the early style wood with inside pocket.

I have one I can do both for $200+ shipping. Just drop me a PM
tumamilhem
I have a nice center condole. Just looking for an OEM cushion. I have a nice one but it is a reproduction and I have an OEM one but it was originally white and dyed black. The white is showing through from wear. Otherwise perfect condition. Either need a new OEM black cushion in good condition or will have mine re-dyed.
tumamilhem
Looks like I need another gauge. My fuel gauge is not period correct either.

So I am now also needing a period correct (silver center dot w/ glass cover) fuel gauge as well as tachometer.

I have the later fuel gauge and tachometer (black center dot) in very good condition. Anybody want to make a trade? Or looking to buy? Need to get my car period correct.

Please let me know if you want to trade or have these gauges (nice cosmetic and working condition).

I have a period correct speedometer, but the glass is very hazy. Anybody know how to replace this glass or clean it up?

I have attached a picture of the gauges I am referring to. This was taken from my first 914, a 1974. I understood the silver center dot w/glass gauges are up though 1974 and the black center dot gauges were 1975-1976. But apparently the black center dot gauges came out in mid-1974. My car (wanting to keep completely authentic because it is an LE) is early 1974 (actually made the week of my date of birth!), so it too, even if the black center dot came out in later 1974, would still be the silver center dot. I only have one period correct gauge (speedo) which needs refurbishing.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.