Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs 1972 1.7 fi
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SuperTeen_R_Jim
1972 Porsche 914 1.7l F/I

I recently acquired this car and rebuilt the top end of the motor with new heads.

I am the second owner. It runs good using the f/I system. All new rubber and gaskets, hoses and lines for the motor.

I replaced the plastic fuel lines in the tunnel. Replaced the bushings for the tail shift transmission.

The paint is quite good. Body in good shape. Passenger fender needs to be replaced. Hell Hole shows some rust. Rust in trunk and small rust in the front. I have more pics if you want to see the details. Floors and longitudinals are solid.

I have the steel wheels, and the Rivies have ok rubber on them. I just put new Nexen cp641, 185/65x15.

The motor is strong and sorted out. Fuel system sorted and safe.

Brakes yet to be fully sorted. Plenty of work done and some to do. Funny, the longer I keep it the better it gets.

Interior has small dash cracks, missing one piece of the carpet, and seats could use a recover.

I love this car and enjoy driving and working on it. I hope you will too.

This car would be an excellent daily driver or an auto crosser. I drove it to the office today and put 60 miles on it this past weekend.

I’ve driven the car some 500 miles and all smiles. Especially with the top off and the San Diego sunshine.

Doesn’t need smog, licensed and fees paid, and title in my name ready for you.

I have spare parts, ecu, mps, air box, heads, cylinders, everything to build another f/I motor.

I’m thinking of keeping it all together for the next owner. So you can have the parts and use them or sell them, your choice.

This is my first 914 so I’m new to the market and willing to learn.

$5000. Obo. I’m interested in a 091 bus box, or another 87MR2 for a trade along with cash.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
BajaXJ92
Is that Gemini Blue?

wub.gif

sean_v8_914
im in la mesa if anyone wants a PPI on this ride
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.