Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Speedo angle drive, 1.7L oil bath air filter, rear bumper t*ts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carl k
I'm sure as soon as this spare sells, my drive will break. But here it goes, original VDO speedometer angle drive, works fine, $40 shipped in the continental US.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

1.7L oil bath air cleaner, as shown, $10 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

'73 rear bumper guards, both look nice on outside, right has solid attachment but left has a lot of rust. Bolts were holding it to the bumper okay but the studs wiggle if you push on them. $20/pr plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

More pictures are available for these parts.
Thanks,
Carl K.
San Jose, CA
bcheney
QUOTE(carl k @ Dec 19 2012, 11:19 AM) *

I'm sure as soon as this spare sells, my drive will break. But here it goes, original VDO speedometer angle drive, works fine, $40 shipped in the continental US.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

1.7L oil bath air cleaner, as shown, $10 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

'73 rear bumper guards, both look nice on outside, right has solid attachment but left has a lot of rust. Bolts were holding it to the bumper okay but the studs wiggle if you push on them. $20/pr plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

More pictures are available for these parts.
Thanks,
Carl K.
San Jose, CA

What's the history on the angle drive? May be interested but will not get to the car to check mine out until tomorrow.

Thanks,
carl k
The angle drive was in with a bunch of engine parts I got when purchasing a pair of heads ("you have to take it all").

So I've never used it on my car but it spins as it should.

Carl K.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.