Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
confused24.gif
Brad Roberts
Supposedly it was to be done a few weeks back. I spoke to WEVO briefly yesterday at a track event but didnt ask them about it.

Please call me tomorrow on the toll free line: 877-914-4YOU I'll put you on hold and dial them up for a real time answer. I know all the shift kits are done and machined. I still havent gotten your tranny back from them. I have 6-8 hours of time left for the assembly I have to do after the diff setup/flip. I have seen the case/diff sitting in line with 4-5 others..

I get a nice reminder every time I walk past your crate that you sent it in... it grabs my knee perfectly.

B
East coaster
Ah......the carefully engineered tranny crate reminder. I spent countless hours designing that feature into it! laugh.gif

Sorry to bug you here, I'm just getting itchy to get my car together. Just as a reminder, I have the rennshifter already, don't need the Wevo unit.
Brad Roberts
I dont consider this "bugging me" .. it works well as a reminder (and WEVO reads our board..LOL)

I hate the fact that I cant have tranny's and engines sitting on a shelf ready to go when someone calls.. I'll get there.. but cant do it right now.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.