Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with fresh air vent control
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RickS
Since it is pretty darned cold up here in the NW I need your help before I have to drive the car to work Friday morning. When I move the fresh air lever a half inch to the right from full off - with the middle directional lever fully to the right (up arrow) I get a blast of cold air on my feet. What steps do I need to take to make sure the center lever is functioning correctly and where do I find the flapper which it connects to which directs the air up and down? Your answers will save me a ton of time digging around. Thanks
cary
http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/Parts/Body...lappers_big.htm

Don't remember which does what. But when you open the front trunk. You'll see the flapper boxes right where the hinges come down. One of your cables might have popped out of its seat. They're held in metal plate. It has a foot that slips in a hole cast into the box. Then the bottom is held in with a clamp. IRC.

Hope this helps ..................
rhodyguy
hope this loads. this is from a 75/76' owners manual. first time trying to load a scan. don't know what the hell i'm doing. maybe some smart computer person can fix it.Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
sorta ok.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.