Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Lots of Miscellaneous "Parting Out" Stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DBCooper
Edited 1/3/13. Able to pick a lot of stuff up locally, so no shipping. Still need the five listed.

After buying the car he has little cash left, so can't afford concours quality stuff. And once he sees the prices of some things (mirrors, for example, or 8x16 Fuchs) he'll realize aftermarket is a reasonable alternative. We're in central California and I can drive a reasonable distance to pick up large things that are probably too expensive to ship (hood, for example). Nothing here is urgent, he can drive the car without most of it but he wants his new car to be perfect, which is understandable. Wants to find:

1. Upper rear trunk floor, from shock towers down to mid-trunk (not near tail-lights.
2. Side shifter rear shift rod
3. Pair of chrome bumpers
4. An Alaskan blue hood
5. 944 rear thick 1" hubcentric wheel spacers

Let me know. Thanks.

GaroldShaffer
I have the following, but with a question or two.

2. Front side marker lights - $20 for the pair

4. Heater controls - ? In the dash controls? Need cables also? $20

5. Full fresh air box plus ducting for defroster on a late dash - ? full means with the blower? $30

6. Rear trunk lock - $10 - No key

17. 944 rear thick 1" hubcentric wheel spacers -I think that is what they are. I will post pics in a little while. If I have them then $25 for the pair.
mhuber45
I have a space saver spare from a 944-$30 bucks and its your plus shipping
gms
Seriously how many axles do you want?
do you want stub axle and CV or just axle?
strawman
I've got a pair of 944 1" 5-bolt spacers, and a 911 space-saver spare wheel/tire. You can have all of it for $50 if you pick 'em up here in San Luis Obispo. I'll even through in a pair of usable (if memory serves) side markers -- assuming that I can find them in my stash. PM me if you're interested.
Van914
I have 2 sets (4 axles with 2 CV's Each) $100 plus shipping.
Thanks
Van914
DBCooper
Thanks, all. He's looking through things and prioritizing, can't buy everything right now. I've told him he can either contact you directly (PM) or let me know and I will. So thanks again, and if anything more shows up, let me know.
koozy
I have numbers 2,4,5,6,7,14,15,20

And, I am in Santa Clara so you can pick the stuff up instead of shipping. I'll make it cheap for the kid too.

PM me and we can chat about it.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.