Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rust never sleeps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Evil914
Unfortunately the time has come to take this car to it's demise at the crusher.Any last requests?I'll have a couple of hours before it takes it's last trip tomorrow.Pretty well everything forward of the shifter that was good has been cut off except R.F.suspension mounting points.Any last requests?Carl 940-859-1049. sawzall-smiley.gif Click to view attachment
Evil914

Click to view attachment
Evil914

Click to view attachment
914itis
Is it something with the blues? I had one the same shade of blue, same issue . The whole car was 90% rust free, the right suspension ear broke
Evil914
W/S frame assy.$100.L/F fender w/inner structure $150 RR quarter panel w/inner $150 Cowl panel $100 All price OBO.plus shipping.Carl sawzall-smiley.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(914itis @ Dec 20 2012, 08:00 PM) *

Is it something with the blues? I had one the same shade of blue, same issue . The whole car was 90% rust free, the right suspension ear broke

Wish the genius hadn't left this one outside with no top cuz I really liked the blue and I could have fixed the crash damage but the floorboards were Fred Flintstone style after all that time full of water.Oh well,it's giving life to other 914s cheer.gif
euro911
That's too bad dry.gif

How much you want for the todler? confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.