Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTENTION New Mexico 914 Members!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rnellums
I am at home over break and want to take this opportunity to clean the last bit of 914 parts out of my parent's garage. Anything and everything is free, as it will be thrown out on the 28th when I leave. A list is below, PM me if you would like to stop by, parts are located around Trammway and Academy!

Door Triangle Windows
Passenger Door window (maybe driver's also)
windshield chrome (2 sets, not spectacular shape)
Rear window
1 Blue and yellow plaid seat (several rips in bolsters, but cushions are alright.
Backrest (self-upholstered, looks good, but wont match interior vinyl perfectly)
Door Panels (self upholstered, could use some more adhesive and staples)
Inner windshield targa seal(older, but in decent shape)
Window guides

I'll update more as I find more parts!

-Ross beerchug.gif
rnellums
Click to view attachment
You could make the seat on the right from the seat on the left!
Madswede
Hmmm ... interesting. I'm out and about today prepping for my long drive up to Idaho for xmas. I'm sure I don't particularly need that stuff, but it's kinda nice to have extra glass around for when (not if) you pick up bits of the famous New Mexico landscape flying around the highways, and seeing as you're giving it away just across town from me ... idea.gif

PM sent!
rnellums
Glass, windshield trim, and window guide are gone! biggrin.gif
Madswede
Thanks for the parts Ross. Nice ta meetcha! If we ever get Atomic Ramble going again, we'll have to pull out the rest of the local silent minority of Porsche owners. laugh.gif
rnellums
Agreed! shades.gif A nice long run up highway 4/126 might be in order too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.