Shown here first.

This is my favorite type of project.
I hope you like it.

KT
Trekkor
detail
redshift
Beautiful!

I know many people in Hilton Head that would kill someone to have that.

Noone here does anything close to that.

M
Bleyseng
Tumbled marble nice! Why isn't a 914 on the backsplash?

Geoff
morph
Very nice smilie_pokal.gif
boxstr
Trekkor, let me know if you ever want to come down to Palm Desert, I'll trade you for a backsplash for rent.
CCLINTILESRUS
Mrs. K
QUOTE(trekkor @ Nov 7 2004, 08:34 PM)
Shown here first.

This is my favorite type of project.
I hope you like it.

KT

Wow! I take it that this is your work, right?
Very, very nice!!
Do you ever do 914 artwork???
biggrin.gif

Lisa laugh.gif
Bleyseng
Here is a kitchen I did.
redshift
Wow, the talent around here is boundless!

Great work guys!

M
Lou W
WOW, Very Nice beerchug.gif
anthony
What kind of counter is that?
vortrex
looks like concrete.
Bleyseng
30" tiles that we cut down for the top and polished the edges smooth. Put that high ceiling in there also. Its a little house btw
iamchappy
Looks like we have the same vision, I tiled my kitchen walls in tumbled marble. It started out as a backsplash that kept growing, and growing , and growing.
vortrex
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 8 2004, 06:06 AM)
30" tiles that we cut down for the top and polished the edges smooth. Put that high ceiling in there also. Its a little house btw

wow cool idea and a lot cheaper than concrete!
Joe Bob
Cool....not on his level....but I couldn't get a tile guy so I did it myself....took three weeks....but I did it....
Joe Bob
Next.....
Joe Bob
Shower....
Bleyseng
Cool work MikeZ! but why do you use such cheap shampoo???

Geoff biggrin.gif
soloracer
Take a look at the backsplashes and two living room pictures at the bottom of this website:

http://www.tilemurals.net

They will print your picture on tiles for you. I was thinking a nice porsche road scene would look good in a den or garage.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 8 2004, 07:20 PM)
Cool work MikeZ! but why do you use such cheap shampoo???

Geoff biggrin.gif

Thanks...the shampoo is the kids stuff...they wanted to use my new tub..... mueba.gif
Trekkor
Mike, the big mistake people make when they do it themselves is rushing through it.

You didn't do that. Nice work! clap56.gif

KT
Bleyseng
Hey cool, now I can have Porsche 914 tiles made for the kitchen backsplash!!!!

Geoff
soloracer
Geoff: I envision a highway in the middle of the prairie, a blue sky and a 914 dissappearing in the distance. Wouldn't that make a nice backsplash?
campbellcj
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 7 2004, 10:45 PM)
Here is a kitchen I did.

Beautiful kitchen Geoff! But who lives there...it may be the camera perspective but it looks like you'd have to be 8ft tall to reach those upper cabinets?!?!?

The PO's of our house were into the "monochromatic" thing...white tile and almost every friggen wall in the whole place painted the same "neutral" color...same exact carpet everywhere too. Since we'll probably move in ~2 years or so anyhow, we're not doing anything too intense, but the master bath HAS to get done before we sell. Cool ideas/pics in this thread... aktion035.gif
Bleyseng
Its just the camera angle as the top of the cabinets are set at 8 ft. Actually, a short Asian woman lives there who likes to cook.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.