Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pleasanton November 13-14
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Anyone going to the Goodguys Autumn Get Together at the Pleasanton Fairgrounds
Nov. 13-14. Over 2500 cars and trucks,Huge swap meet, Cars for sale corral, Lots of vendors.
This is a chance to get some great ideas that you can carry over to your 914.
Check it out www.good-guys.com
CCLINHOTRODSFROMHELL
Brad Roberts
We have a AutoX at Sears point on the 13th.. so I planned on taking a few fellow teeners out to the GoodGuy's event on Sunday. If you are coming down we can do a lunch or dinner on Sunday after the event.

B
96conv
Brad, there is an autox at Sears Point on the 14th, Sunday. Here's the link to the DE and autocross. Is there one on the 13th too?

http://www.pca-ggr.org/pdf/111404de.pdf
Brad Roberts
Crap... I meant Sunday.. looks like we will be out there on SAT (the Goodguys event)

I should have looked at the SVR website before I posted that.. ar15.gif

B
Brad Roberts
Hey.. when did we let 911 owners in here ??

Just kidding.

I owned two SC's in the past biggrin.gif

B
boxstr
Will be around all day Sat. and most of the day Sun.
Call me on cell at 503-799-5794 if you get a chance.
CCLINWISEGUYS
Brad Roberts
I just programmed it into my phone..

B
96conv
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 7 2004, 09:53 PM)
Hey.. when did we let 911 owners in here ??

Just kidding.

I owned two SC's in the past biggrin.gif

B

I want a teener bad but my accountant says I'd have to get rid of one 911. No can do!
rhodyguy
are you showing a car craig?

kevin
boxstr
No show. I am always looking for one to buy. Not alot of hot rod action in PD, although there was this weekend in Palm Springs wink.gif Not that there is anything wrong with that.

There was a krewz in in PS Saturday night. I joined the Palm Springs Cruisin Association, no not that kind of cruisin laugh.gif

There were about 120 cars from 4-8 PM, it is the first Sat of the month runs Sept. to June.

Next day Sunday drove up to Loma Linda for a big krewz in there 1200 cars.

I guess I need to find some storage down here to keep some cars, krewz in in Nov, and Dec. not in the great pacific northwest.
CCLINPSCAMEMBER
rhodyguy
what do you take to the cruises? the jeep biggrin.gif .

kevin
boxstr
Down here I have a Ford Mustang convertible. In The great pacific northwest the 31 or 29. That is if the roads aren't frozen over.
CCLINCRUISINALLYEAR
ppickerell
Craig,
Let me know if you are interested in touring my shop in Pleasanton Saturday. I think that we exchanged emails at one point about making visors. Brad, did you want to bring an NDA up Saturday for that other thing, or do you have your posse all assembled?
boxstr
Patrick thanks very much for the offer. Let me know an address so I can mapquest, I am staying at the Hilton at the Club on 7950 Johnson st..
CRAIGCLAUGHLIN
plas76targa
I can't do lunch Sat - stuff with the kids.

Would anyone be up for gathering for dinner Saturday evening?
Mueller
what time Sat morning?? meet for breakfast before going to the show??
ppickerell
Craig,
The address is 1072 Serpentine Lane Suite E Pleasanton CA 94566. Take Johnson Drive to Stoneridge and go right. Rt turn again at Santa Rita Road. Left on Valley Drive, right On Quarry Lane. Immediate right onto Serpentine Lane.
neo914-6
I can see if the V8 guys are up for this "meet". Does anyone have a location in mind? I take it this event is not as big as the West Coast Nats...
Felix
boxstr
Felix If you mean the West Coast Nats in Sacramento they are schdeuled for Oct. 1,2,3.
I have not been to this event so I am not sure how big it would be.
CCLINRODSFROMHELL
neo914-6
Craig,
I've been to the August Good-Guys event in Pleasanton a few times. It is a huge show. I haven't been to the Autumn Good-Guys event.
Felix
Brad Roberts
Mueller... somebody keep me apprised of how this goes down (call my cell).. I know I'm going to the event...

B
ppickerell
Bump! If people are interested we can meet at my shop Saturday morning prior to the show. Depending upon turnout, I may be able to lasermark a little 914 plaque for everyone.
boxstr
Patrick, what is a good time?? Also how many miles from the Hilton to your shop?
Also can you leave me a phone number.
Thanks
CCLINPLEASANTON
ppickerell
Craig,
Cell is 925-209-3800. Good time? What time does Good Guys start? We could meet at my shop at 9:00? I can swing by the Hilton and you can follow me. It is about 5 minutes from the hotel.
Mueller
so...9am at Patricks shop???
Brad Roberts
I'm in. I'll be there right before 9am.

Thanks Patrick.

I wont be attending the GoodGuys events with you guy's... we are working on BillP's ride for next year.

B
neo914-6
Patrick,
Thanks for those awesome laser cut plates! I'm glad alot of people didn't show because I'm sure you didn't want to cut plates all day!

Craig,
If you are online and still in Pleasanton, there was a cool classic car dealer close to Patricks shop called Specialty sales on 4321 First Street. They even had a clean red '76 914 for $6995, a bunch of speedster replicas, and nice rods and classics. You can see their inventory at www.specialtysales.com

Got to go to bother Jason...

Felix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.