Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's NOT the End of the World-Porsche Content
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914_teener
To our friends and community in the “World”, a very happy holiday and coming New Year to all and their families. It now seems to not be the end of the world but the beginning of a New one. Thought we’d share our joy……..yes I had permission for the pic! …..Porsche content included.
To those whom are no longer seemingly with us, may the new experience find you and those among you at complete peace and joy.
For those here who have given their time and great advice to keep ourselves and our cars off the the proverbial jacks-stand, a heart filled thank you. The car is running and my heart is beating.
See you all soon and next year…………

Rob and Sue

Click to view attachment

oldschool
QUOTE(914_teener @ Dec 22 2012, 12:55 PM) *

To our friends and community in the “World”, a very happy holiday and coming New Year to all and their families. It now seems to not be the end of the world but the beginning of a New one. Thought we’d share our joy……..yes I had permission for the pic! …..Porsche content included.
To those whom are no longer seemingly with us, may the new experience find you and those among you at complete peace and joy.
For those here who have given their time and great advice to keep ourselves and our cars off the the proverbial jacks-stand, a heart filled thank you. The car is running and my heart is beating.
See you all soon and next year…………

Rob and Sue

Click to view attachment

Very cool man, I got one of those wives... aktion035.gif mine is Susie.. laugh.gif
Peace out...
pete-stevers
Great photo!!
rjames
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Dec 22 2012, 07:21 PM) *

Great photo!!

agree.gif
Mikey914
Congradulations
white914.jpg
johannes
Congratulations !
BTW ... The picture is superb !
JawjaPorsche
Happy Holidays to you too. Great Picture! beerchug.gif
t collins
Congratulations and best wishes!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.