Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: no 914 content - Rebuilding Porsche seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dgw
The drivers seat in my SC is an auto recliner. Its not so bad that I can't drive it, but it needs to be fixed.

Anybody had good luck with auto upholstery shops in the San Francisco bay area? I'm thinking if I need to rebuild it anyway that I might make it closer to a sport seat than the stock seat, so its more that just fixing the reclining mechanism.

Prefer the south bay or Santa Cruz, but more importantly a place that will do it right the first time.
Brad Roberts
Cooks in Redwood city. Not far from HPH. The 356 guys kill each other trying to get stuff to these guys. I have a inside connection..LOL

B
Brad Roberts
Good to see you posting Dennis clap56.gif Hope all is well over on the "mountain"

B
dgw
Thanks Brad.

All is well, a few small shakers and a butt load bootyshake.gif of rain are the most out of the ordinary things to happen recently. Biggest problem with the rain is two out of four cars are leakers.

So how does this upholstery thing work. If 356 guys are standing in line where would a couple of SC seats fit in the queue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.