Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911/912 Pedal Boards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
Check out the 911/912 pedal boards that Engman made for me. I sent him my old boards and he duplicated them in aluminum like the boards that he makes for you 914 guys. They look awesome next to my fresh paint...more on that in another thread...

IPB Image

IPB Image

-Britain
Brad Roberts
Yep. There is a reason why his products will be featured in our ecom area... QUALITY pieces.

Looks good man.

B
McMark
I might have to get some of those for my girlfriend's 912. idea.gif Vury nice.
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Nov 7 2004, 10:09 PM)
They look awesome next to my fresh paint

lol2.gif Did Mark paint it?
rick 918-S
Marks work is top shelf!
machina
Yup, kind of finishes off the car.

Its worth the extra weight and now I have proper pedal and clutch stops.

Be careful installing. Easy to scratch the paint with that chunk of aluminum.
red914
can we see more pics of your 912?

my pedal board from Engman has to be one of the best things on my car at this point... certainly better than my brake calipers...
Britain Smith
QUOTE(red914 @ Nov 8 2004, 08:32 AM)
can we see more pics of your 912?

my pedal board from Engman has to be one of the best things on my car at this point... certainly better than my brake calipers...

I actually just posted a detailed post on the paint that just got done...let the assembly process begin.

-Britain
Engman
Thanks Britain!

Yep, took about 5 weeks - real busy at work - but got them for the early 911/912.

I have two of the drivers side and two of the passenger side.
Price - $99.00 for the drivers side and $70.00 for the passenger side. Shippping not included.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.