Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Kennedy LS1 Engine adapter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BIGKAT_83
For sale Brand new never used LS1 engine to Porsche transaxle setup. This includes everything 9" flywheel stage III pressure plate, cush lock clutch disk, kennedy throw out and piolt bearing.
All parts to adapt the engine to the Porsche transaxle. Still in the orginal box.

Bob
zig-n-zag
PM sent
pdlightning
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Dec 23 2012, 05:49 AM) *

For sale Brand new never used LS1 engine to Porsche transaxle setup. This includes everything 9" flywheel stage III pressure plate, cush lock clutch disk, kennedy throw out and piolt bearing.
All parts to adapt the engine to the Porsche transaxle. Still in the orginal box.

Bob

If not sold, let me know!
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(pdlightning @ Dec 27 2012, 01:26 AM) *

Bob

Pm sent
pdlightning
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Dec 27 2012, 11:59 AM) *

QUOTE(pdlightning @ Dec 27 2012, 01:26 AM) *

Bob

Pm sent

PM sent and consider it sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.