Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drive to Yalaha German Bakery
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bcheney
I am going to run to this cool German Bakery tomorrow morning out in the county in Lake County...about 50 minutes from Orlando. It's authentic and will NOT disappoint. I have one friend coming on a Harley and another with a Ferrari. I will leave Orlando at 7:30 near Conroy Road and Apopka Vineland Panera Bread. Here is the address for the bakery:

www.yalahabakery.com
8210 Florida 48
Yalaha, FL 34797
(352) 324-3366

Join us and arrive at the bakery at 8:30 for some breakfast and bring home some great fresh bread and pastries! The roads are great so let your car stretch its legs smile.gif

no1uno
Sounds like a great drive, Brian. We won't be able to make it this time. But, it sure seems like a place to make time for in the future. Should be a great drive with little traffic. Have fun.
KENNY
I am goin to try will let you know tonight
KENNY
Are you going in the 914.
bcheney
QUOTE(KENNY @ Dec 23 2012, 12:50 PM) *

Are you going in the 914.

Yes...I am going to take the 914. Anyone can reach me on my cell 407 468 6933

Brian
bcheney
The weather is going to be great tomorrow! Join us..
URY914
I was Howie-in-the-Hills yesterday. Missed it by that much. sad.gif
bcheney
Sorry to hear that URY914!

Well we had a nice group come together this morning at Yalaha. Sigurd and Hilda joined us all the way from Norwary....by way of Merritt Island as they are visiting Florida on their vacation. So cool to have met them via a post I put up on the Pelican 911 Board yesterday morning! Sigurd said he was bored and jumped on the web to see what was going on Pelican. He has a 73 911 back in Norway...Next we had Bill and Valerie on their Harley, Myself and Scamp (My Father in Law) with my 914-6, Kenny in is 914 and Allan with his Ferrari. Here are some pics... Left to right in the first pic: Bill, Kenny, Valerie, Scamp, Allan, Sigurd, Hilda
bcheney
KENNY
Thanks Brian I had a great time this morning .
KENNY
driving.gif Click to view attachment
KENNY
sunglasses.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.