Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Bruce!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
Happy birthday man! It's just like school. You want your birthday on a weekday, so people can make a big deal. Sure, if it's on a weekend, you get to relax. But you don't get the balloons and candy from your friends.

Well, here I am, making a big deal. There's still 6 minutes left. C'mon everyone!!

drunk.gif dance.gif party.gif birthday2.gif birthday3.gif

Jen
Jeroen
Congrats!!!!!

beer.gif beerchug.gif givemebeer.gif drunk.gif rocking nana.gif monkeydance.gif mueba.gif
VegasRacer
Happy Birthday Bruce. Sorry we're a day late. The calendar is one area I always forget to check. It says you are 55. With the conversion rate, that's like only 40 U.S.
Pnambic
Yeah, Happy B-Day Bruce. T'was a pleasure meeting you at the FFC. Does Canada do the daylight time adjustments or is that a soley a US oddity?
beer.gif
Allan
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! boldblue.gif
GWN7
Uh guys...my Bday was on the 22nd. We had cake at the Friday night gt at the FFC.....I think this thread is for the other "Bruce" on the board Bruce Allert (but thanks anyway)

And yes we do the Fall back - Spring forward with the clocks up here (still have several to change yet)

beerchug.gif
Jenny
Yup, for Bruce Allert. But I guess I missed the thread Miles had started earlier. rolleyes.gif

In either case, cheers to you, Bruce Napier! beerchug.gif Happy belated birthday!! The soaps work great! ohmy.gif

Jen
morph
Happy Birthday!!! beerchug.gif
Bruce Allert
Thanks for start'n this one too Jenny and thanks to y'all for bein part of this great family. I was thinking this morning, while Punkin was warming, that we are such a vast group of people with a love for these funny little neat (FANTISTIC) cars (when they run good) and it's a wonderful thing that happens when we, either, get together via the web, AX or rally.
Thanks to Brad for starting this and thanks to the NOW admins that run it and thanks to everyone that are up to their asses in 914's.
EEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAA mueba.gif let the party continue beerchug.gif

.........b
Pnambic
HAHAHA! I knew there was a B-Day somewhere there for ya. Wasn't sure when...

Happy birthday other Bruce!! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.