Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1972 914 roller or....mostly original paint
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
B2524
Hell hole repair work done.
Has three other places to deal with, edges of front fenders, right rear fender corner up by the tail light and the pan under the gas tank.
I have a nice pair of later doors for it.
Front hood had a dent so I replaced it with a nice straight one.
Perfect door panels and passenger seat.
Missing the dash and the drivers seat, no radio but I have a perfect stock radio plate. I also have a mint lower dash with vents. car also comes with a set of rear Koni's and heavier springs.
I have a tail shift trans and a 1.7 that is low on compression in two adjacent cylinders.
They are out of the car.
The car has American mags on it. All paint is original except the right front fender and right door.

I have a current pink in my name with blue California plates and current tags.

Located south of San Jose, CA.
Willing to ship but only as a roller, I'll throw the tranny inside, not going to install the engine.
Local buyers can have it all.
Lost interest, want it gone. $2500 cash.
I have a bunch of spare parts I will include but I'm not going to list.
B2524
bump for pictures.
the windshield is cracked, i have a good used one. there are some rust holes in the windshield trim area not shown.

feel free to make an offer.
B2524
I'll sell it for $2k if you bring your own wheels.
Nine_14
Hell Hole Rep. is not well executed, Rust coming out again, welding doesn't looks nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.