Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:Does E-bay have a phone number
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
Does anyone know if there is a phone number for e-bay? Has anyone called them before?

HIEDI
Rusty
These used to be the numbers. Good luck.

408-558-7400 and 800-322-9266

-Rusty smoke.gif
seanery
I got their phone # from Whois.org . I used their registration #s and got a body to talk to.
morph
Thanks, someone needs to keep reporting the seller that keeps selling the black parts car under different user id's. Its really meesed up that someone would do this and get away with it for so long. It really pisses me off. ar15.gif
Mark Henry
I tried to report one user....Their reporting process is a total PITA.

I think it is official ebay policy that "there is no problem with fraud within ebay."
GWN7
Well using the Payment Calculator on the auction site payments would only be $10.19 a month.

($600 @5% for 60 months with a down payment of $60)

Ooops forgot about the $95 administration fee. Wonder if you could finance that too..... wink.gif laugh.gif

Seriously, that car is worth a lot more than the auction is for right now. Take all the useable parts that are on it and use AA's price list. Too bad it dosen't have the $600 targa top tho. cool_shades.gif blink.gif

beerchug.gif
morph
We should come up with some fake e-bay ID's and bid it up really high
Joe Bob
Try www.ebaysucks.com that and www.paypalsucks.com are two sites that keep up on the hard to find WORKING bitch numbers....
mikerose
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Nov 8 2004, 10:59 AM)
We should come up with some fake e-bay ID's and bid it up really high

ar15.gif Then we would be just like him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.