Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Sharp is in Florida!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Boating on Friday the 28th of December, 2012 with very special guest Joe Sharp.

Coming from the north:

Hidden Treasure restaurant at the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse for pick-ups at 1pm.

From the south:

Smyrna Dunes park at the end of the boardwalk at 1:15pm.

Please check in if you'd like to attend. Feel free to bring family/guests. beerchug.gif
Cracker
Umm...no offense but who the heck is Joe Sharp??? Simply wondering as I've never heard the name before.
Black22
LOOK OUT FLORIDA!!! JOE SHARP IS IN TOWN!!!! av-943.gif popcorn[1].gif

He's a SoCal LEGEND!!
no1uno
My wife and I would love to meet Joe Sharp. We feel like we already know him, though, after hearing so much about him at the Tropical Ramble. If a tenth of the stories are true...

Sorry, at this time, we'll have to rely on the stories. I have to work. Have a great visit and welcome to the Sunshine State.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Cracker @ Dec 25 2012, 11:03 AM) *

Umm...no offense but who the heck is Joe Sharp??? Simply wondering as I've never heard the name before.

This guy drunk.gif

Click to view attachment
euro911
QUOTE(Black22 @ Dec 25 2012, 11:12 AM) *

He's a SoCal LEGEND!!
Joe's a WORLD legend aktion035.gif

That's just one reason why there's this special emoticon for him jsharp.gif

... and with Joe on the other coast right now, Dianne says "Betsy gets all the goodies this Christmas" poke.gif

Click to view attachment
carr914
Do I get pushed out an Airplane Again?
Black22
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 25 2012, 11:30 AM) *

QUOTE(Black22 @ Dec 25 2012, 11:12 AM) *

He's a SoCal LEGEND!!
Joe's a WORLD legend aktion035.gif

That's just one reason why there's this special emoticon for him jsharp.gif

I stand corrected...and deservedly so. pray.gif thanks Mark!

A WORLD legend he is...and a nice guy too!
rick 918-S
Were going to be in Cali on for the new year dry.gif Depending on how long he will be there I'm sending you something for Joe. When is he departing?
Madswede
Awesome! sunglasses.gif jsharp.gif Wish I could, but me and my dog are visiting my brother, sister, Mom and Dad (all equipped with canine companions) so it's a snowy, cold, typical Idahoan Christmas for us. Not really bad 'til this evening really, except on the way in a couple days ago.

Enjoy boating! Joe you have my permission to drive my car if you want - I know you won't damage it 'cos Joe would kill you, or at least make you stay long enough to help fix it. laugh.gif

Oh yeah, and someone push TC out of the boat. Hey, it's not a plane at least! poke.gif
Series9
QUOTE(Cracker @ Dec 25 2012, 02:03 PM) *

lol-2.gif av-943.gif
Cracker
Well. I guess a few "posters" saying he is a legend...it must be the truth. Enjoy your time with JS (aka - SoCal Lengend; World Legend; Internet Legend; 914 Legend). Believe me, I tried to find out something about him on the net...I just kept finding other's by the same name. shades.gif

Seriously, have a great time with the Legend (I really do mean it too, "double" seriously). beerchug.gif
Madswede
Well, he may not be as much of a legend as my Uncle, "Sexy Hexy", at least around the LA County area (sorry inside joke there), but Joe Sharp is THE GUY when it comes to BBQs, spiritual leadership, and the whole embodiment of NARP. Oh, and he likes to call everyone "honey." Just roll with it.

If you ask me what NARP stands for I'm gonna hafta slap.gif
Cracker
Thanks. I'm well aware of Non Athletic Regular People...no explanation necessary and it looks to be a match. Honestly, thanks everyone for the "history/education", be safe boating and don't forget your safety beacon if heading into the big blue! smile.gif

We don't want JS to become a missing legend... rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Madswede @ Dec 26 2012, 12:28 PM) *

Well, he may not be as much of a legend as my Uncle, "Sexy Hexy", at least around the LA County area (sorry inside joke there), but Joe Sharp is THE GUY when it comes to BBQs, spiritual leadership, and the whole embodiment of NARP. Oh, and he likes to call everyone "honey." Just roll with it.

If you ask me what NARP stands for I'm gonna hafta slap.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Cracker @ Dec 26 2012, 10:47 AM) *

be safe boating and don't forget your safety beacon if heading into the big blue! smile.gif

We don't want JS to become a missing legend... rolleyes.gif

Hope it's not a 'three hour cruise' near the Bermuda Triangle....unless, of course, Ginger and Mary Ann will be aboard. cheer.gif
JoeSharp
Cracker Google Team NARP. I show up more on the first page than anyone you have ever met.
euro911
Better hope you run into Mary Ann wub.gif rather than Ginger sad.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cracker
shades.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif cheer.gif

Hillarious! This is a first...a "legend" telling me where I can find information as to who he is.

JS - I'm sure you're a real swell guy. I asked an honest to goodness simple question because I was unaware of who you were. No gouging or mocking intended towards you. Have a wonderful boating trip and gathering here in the South. I'll look forward to meeting you someday too! Happy New Years to you and your cronies! Come to Atlanta and I'll buy you a beer! beerchug.gif

Tony/Cracker

QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Dec 26 2012, 06:35 PM) *

Cracker Google Team NARP. I show up more on the first page than anyone you have ever met.
carr914
QUOTE(Madswede @ Dec 26 2012, 01:23 AM) *

Awesome! sunglasses.gif jsharp.gif

Oh yeah, and someone push TC out of the boat. Hey, it's not a plane at least! poke.gif

Looks like a very good possibility for me, then a Road Trip to Jupitor where my Son is for Christmas/New Years drunk.gif
carr914
See you at Hidden Treasures at 1

3 hr Tour

Click to view attachment
carr914
On my Way
bcheney
Have fun guys...Sorry I couldn't make it sad.gif
bcheney
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 27 2012, 07:24 PM) *

3 hr Tour

Click to view attachment

Cool shot TC....Where is that picture taken of all the sunken ships??
SLITS
QUOTE(bcheney @ Dec 28 2012, 07:28 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 27 2012, 07:24 PM) *

3 hr Tour

Click to view attachment

Cool shot TC....Where is that picture taken of all the sunken ships??

AA
Madswede
lol-2.gif av-943.gif

Wish I could be there. It's not tit-freezing weather up here in Boise, but it's kinda chilly still. Looks colder back home in NM. dry.gif I could use a couple days by the (comparatively) warm ocean. Someone needs to invent a teleport machine already. This country is just too damn big.
tumamilhem
What town is this and when? I'm in Jacksonville, FL. Is there an event planned? smile.gif
euro911
Pretty much Daytona ...
tumamilhem
Address? Date/time? I may be heading down there anyway to go to Joe's shop for some work done.
Madswede
Check the first post in this thread. biggrin.gif Since you're new (and since I'm self-appointing myself as assistant marketing manager for Series9) I'll make it easy for ya:

It's December 28th. Depending on which way you're approaching Ponce Inlet (from the N or the S) you will want to meet Joe and his boat at either Hidden Treasure Restaurant (N) boat launches at 1 pm, or Smyrna Dunes Park, end of boardwalk at 1:15 pm. I'd imagine either or both are found via Google maps or your favorite online mapping utility.
tumamilhem
Thank you kindly sir! I suppose I missed it though. 28 December was today. :/
Ferg
Awesome!
euro911
Have a Happy New Year boys and girls beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
And a good time was had by all... It was really nice to meet TC and the rest of the gang here. I'll be seeing more of you guys in the future.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

You guys are right about Joe's ( LEGEND ) but he appears to be a very dignified,

astute, and wise young man. As it is said , So shall be written !

Dave slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.