Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Parting out another Texas 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Evil914
Ok Boys an Girls, took a long look at the red '75 914 I was trying to sell complete but nobody seems interested so I'm parting it out.The city nazis won't leave me alone even though I own half of the block on a dead end street.My friend will let me chop it up at his place since I'm painting his truck this week.What do you need?I have 1.8 fuelie parts,brakes,body panels,you name it,I may have it.The hell-hole is ate up clear thru the rail and the rear trunk floor is crusty back at the tail-lights.Other than that the body is fairly rust free.Has a faily straight front (fenders,hood,all innerstructure but has A/C hole cut in floor)Car has all original paint everywhere except pass.door so there shouldn't be any bondo/rust surprises.Car has a complete dealer installed A/C $150 obo.I have a decent drivers door w/glass $50 (not from this car,from the blue '75 I just parted)plus shipping. I like to trade,here's what I need- - -steering column w/key,decent dash pad (I don't care if it has a crack,it would be 100% better than the three I have that look like they have been used as a cricket bat). Wide aftermarket wheels,carb set-up,rebuildable 2.0 long block. sawzall-smiley.gif Click to view attachment
wingnut86
Any pictures of the dash A/C unit?
Evil914
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Dec 25 2012, 04:41 PM) *

I'll get you pics tomorrow.Carl
somd914
PM sent
jdlmodelt
what would be the total for both rear fenders shipped to the zip 81137?
thanks,
Vysoc
Evil914,

I asked you on the last hack up but does this car have any floor board left in the pedal area. I am looking below the master cylinder area and up, the lowest area probably only 12" x 12". I have a new floor panel to install but need from where the floor panel stops up to the area where the master cylinder attaches, my floor panel has the studs to attach the pedals.?

Thanks,

Vysoc santa_smiley.gif
abes914
do you know if the speedometer works?
I would like speedometer if working, hand brake assembly and screws for side mirrors please. shipped to 90071

abe
914Sixer
Need a good back wall and the corner of the drivers side engine shelf.
Porsche500
I am looking for a center tray and cushion...and the interior seat backing that goes against the wall. Black
tagtmeyer914
How much for the oil fill cap? A 74 1.8 is what i have
Evil914
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Dec 26 2012, 02:37 PM) *

Evil914,

I asked you on the last hack up but does this car have any floor board left in the pedal area. I am looking below the master cylinder area and up, the lowest area probably only 12" x 12". I have a new floor panel to install but need from where the floor panel stops up to the area where the master cylinder attaches, my floor panel has the studs to attach the pedals.?

Thanks,

Vysoc santa_smiley.gif

I'll have it up on jack stands in the next few days,I'll try for a photo.Carl
Evil914
QUOTE(tagtmeyer914 @ Dec 26 2012, 07:18 PM) *

How much for the oil fill cap? A 74 1.8 is what i have

I'm gonna leave this motor complete but I might have another,let me look.Carl
Evil914
QUOTE(Porsche500 @ Dec 26 2012, 07:01 PM) *

I am looking for a center tray and cushion...and the interior seat backing that goes against the wall. Black

I have the center tray but not the cushion,let me check the condition tomorrow.
Evil914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 26 2012, 06:08 PM) *

Need a good back wall and the corner of the drivers side engine shelf.

I'm pulling motor/trans. this weekend I'll look.Carl
Evil914
QUOTE(abes914 @ Dec 26 2012, 05:54 PM) *

do you know if the speedometer works?
I would like speedometer if working, hand brake assembly and screws for side mirrors please. shipped to 90071

abe

I have a almost new speedo(not in box,but zero miles)$150 or I have a used one off a 28k car that was crashed hard.$50 plus ship.Don't know if it works but if it doesn't I'll take it back and pay 1/2 return shipping. I have some handbrake parts like lever but I'll have to check if you want cables etc.sorry no screws.let me know what all you want on the hand brake.Carl
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

INTERESTED IN THE CENTER CONSOLE, SEND PIC. & PRICE DAVE slap.gif
Vysoc
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 26 2012, 11:10 PM) *

Evil914,

Thanks,

Vysoc santa_smiley.gif

Thanks, I will wait for your investigation.

Vysoc santa_smiley.gif flag.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Dec 27 2012, 03:53 PM) *

Evil914,

Thanks,

Vysoc santa_smiley.gif

Woke up on the 27th with a full blast dose of the flu,If I survive this horrid stuff I'll get back on track. barf.gif
Evil914
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Dec 27 2012, 01:10 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

INTERESTED IN THE CENTER CONSOLE, SEND PIC. & PRICE DAVE slap.gif

I'll get you pics as soon as I beat this wicked flu. barf.gif Carl
Vysoc
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 29 2012, 02:32 AM) *

Evil914,

Thanks,

Vysoc santa_smiley.gif

Woke up on the 27th with a full blast dose of the flu,If I survive this horrid stuff I'll get back on track. barf.gif

Evil914,

Get Well Soon....I can wait.

Vysoc yellowsleep[1].gif flag.gif
Vysoc
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Dec 29 2012, 05:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 29 2012, 02:32 AM) *

Evil914,

Thanks,

Vysoc santa_smiley.gif

Evil914,

Get Well Soon....I can wait.

Vysoc yellowsleep[1].gif flag.gif

Carl,

Hope you are feeling better, did you ever get the chance to check on that area around the base of the pedal attachment and forward?

Thanks,
Vysoc flag.gif
pilothyer
Interested in a piece that includes the driver's side rear trunk hinge and some of the area around it....I can send a picture if needed.........Jerry
dfelz
Hey Carl, hope the flu has passed!

I am interested in the floor pan under the drivers seat up to and including the horizontal cross bar going from the inner long to the tunnel. If you have the seat mount hinges as well as the slider brackets for the seats i would also want those. I am also looking for the jack tubes with the triangle back piece and some of the metal to both sides of it.

Let me know thanks!!
Evil914
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Jan 4 2013, 03:27 PM) *

Interested in a piece that includes the driver's side rear trunk hinge and some of the area around it....I can send a picture if needed.........Jerry

I should have it,show me how much you want and I'll cut it out for $40.Carl sawzall-smiley.gif plus the ride.
whizone
Interested in the A/C unit, wheels, front fenders etc. Got a few things to trade.
In Texas too..
Thanks.
malcolm2
What do the door cards look like on this one? You ever take a picture of the interior?
silver74insocal
How does the rear targa pad look ? thanks dave
wingnut86
QUOTE(Evil914 @ Dec 25 2012, 08:08 PM) *

QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Dec 25 2012, 04:41 PM) *

I'll get you pics tomorrow.Carl

Carl,

I hope you have turned the corner on that nasty Flu.

Any pics of the A/C yet, particularly the evaporator/underdash unit?

Still 1st in line smile.gif

Dave
koolnoodle
I'm interested in the A/C possibly. I am kinda local i think (fort worth TX). Is it still up for sale?

Krista
MIDMONGO
[font=Tahoma]Interested in fender side marker light assemblies. Available? price?
And what shape are the Dan Gurney's? any curb rash? thx, Steve
rgolia
What shape is the sail trim in ....
Evil914
QUOTE(rgolia @ Feb 12 2013, 03:12 PM) *

What shape is the sail trim in ....

Sorry everyone but I sold the car to a new caring owner here in Texas piratenanner.gif who is going to give it the love it needs.Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.