Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ORPCA RainBonnet, we're you there?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rough_Rider
Popped down to PIR to see the P-car turnout for Oregons big event of the year.

Unfortunaly they we're overbooked by 10 cars & there we're about 5 of us hanging around just waiting to jump in incase they didn't all show. Alas no luck. SO i got to watch instead.

Although there wasn't much to watch, just a big bunch of fog. Visibility was around 40 meters. Problably good enough for AutoX but track driving was postponed.

Saw a great deal of 14's, good mix of street & track prepared. Sorry no pics, camera was staying warm at home. Ooops....
There was a lovely orange 6, a couple of blue's (including mine) etc... Other p-cars we're a 996 Cup, multipe GT3's, a new 997S, RS america's, 951's.

I left after 11am as track was still closed, did anything get started??
Bruce Allert
Auto Cross was a big hit. I din't make it tho cuz car wasn't running proper & kitten was in the hospital doin surgery. My sister-n-law did a 360 at AX and took out the Chicago box & 10 cones in her Z3!!! (wished I could'a seen it) Damn!!! driving-girl.gif

..........b
J P Stein
Ayupers....the track thing started bout 11:30/12:00.
The AX went off kinda on schedule at 1:30.
You shoulda come over to the infield.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.