Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Autocross Racing Spoiler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Britain Smith
Rear Lexan Spoiler. This set-up meets the 10" high rule and is legal for SCCA Autocross (in the classes that allow spoilers i.e. EMod, XP). Uses three aluminum mounts and is cut/curved to fit the contour of the decklid. I also have two removable aluminum end-plates that provide a noticeable downforce increase that are allowed in certain classes/organizations. Asking $100 plus shipping.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am located in the PacNW, however I will be traveling down to So-Cal in the spring.

-Britain
boxstr
Britain, is the front bumper and spoiler available ? are they off of the car now? ALso, do they bolt to original mounting points?
Thanks
Craig
Britain Smith
Yes Craig. They are off the car and they mount to the original points.

-Britain
eyecolor
[quote name='Britain Smith' date='Dec 27 2012, 06:41 PM' post='1791505']
I am selling some parts off my 914.

Front fiberglass bumper. Has integrated bumper top and an attached valance. Bumper also has the non-driving light grills and there is a small opening with a grill for an oil cooler inlet in the middle. Asking $100 plus shipping.

[
If the front bumber and the rest (just for the front) you mention is still available, it would be perfect for my needs.

Let me know.

don't mind the shopping charges

George
Wilmington,DE]
Britain Smith
QUOTE(eyecolor @ Dec 29 2012, 07:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Dec 27 2012, 06:41 PM) *

I am selling some parts off my 914.

Front fiberglass bumper. Has integrated bumper top and an attached valance. Bumper also has the non-driving light grills and there is a small opening with a grill for an oil cooler inlet in the middle. Asking $100 plus shipping.

If the front bumber and the rest (just for the front) you mention is still available, it would be perfect for my needs.

Let me know.

don't mind the shopping charges

George
Wilmington,DE]

I believe that Craig is going to pick up the front bumper set-up tomorrow.

-Britain
Britain Smith
Front bumper sold.

Rear Spoiler still available.

-Britain
Britain Smith
Alright, I am just about to take this spoiler off the car to make room for the next "upgrade"

Any takers? Make me an offer.

-Britain
Britain Smith
Spoiler is now removed from the car. Any takers?

-Britain
Woody
Would this be legal for SSM?
Britain Smith
Not. Look thru the rules and let me know. I can look as well.

-Britain
Britain Smith
Bump.

hot_shoe914
Britain, you should contact Jay Jackson, he might be interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.