Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank You 914World
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Eric_Shea
Nearly 10 years ago we sold our very first pair of 914 rear calipers here on 914World. I had just finished restoring my 911 and my 914-6 and I saw a lot of people asking where they could get their rear calipers rebuilt. There was a need, we filled that need and the business just kept growing.

Fast forward to 2012. I left a very lucritive full time job in the music industry last month (after a 32 year run) to go full time with PMB. We're now supplying Stoddard NLA with calipers for their customers. We're also supplying T. Rutlands for our Red Headed Ferrari friends and another major parts distributor is in the works for 2013.

We're moving to a new larger shop, launching our very own calipers and launching a complete line of caliper hardlines all at THE SAME TIME! wacko.gif

Honestly... I'm a tad bit overwhelmed but it's a good overwhelmed. biggrin.gif

Without 914World and our friends here, this never would have happened so, I thought I'd take a moment to pen some thoughts and thanks to all of you who have supported the business over the last 10 years.

Quite Simply; Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! beerchug.gif

I hope everyone has a fantastic 2013 and, if you're ever in the Salt Lake City area, please give us a call and stop by to say hi. bye1.gif

Here's some pics of the shop painting. If you're following us on Facebook you've already seen this (if you're not following us on Facebook... why NOT!?!?!?) confused24.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
rick 918-S
Leap of faith and the best of things to come!
abnrdo
Eric,
I have seen your work and its top notch. I will be sending you a complete set of calipers soon. Best wishes with the new shop!!

beer.gif

Mike Bellis
Congrats Eric! I wish you nothing but success!!! beerchug.gif
JRust
Major congrats Eric! It's great to see you make the leap & am sure you have years of great work ahead.
montoya 73 2.0
Congrats Eric! So far so good.
ConeDodger
I've had three different sets of 914 brakes on the front, one set on the rear, a set on my 240Z, and pads and shoes all the way around on three different cars. All from PMB... And you're thanking me?

We should all be thanking you! aktion035.gif biggrin.gif beer.gif
johannes
Congrats ! Nice colors ! ...
Thestigz06
Congratulations Eric! beerchug.gif

I and nice shop colors, they match my targa top! wink.gif
scotty b
Congrabulashuns Erc beerchug.gif
rfuerst911sc
I have no doubts you will be a success, you provide good products at a fair price and you deal honestly with your customers. At least that has been my experience with dealing with you. That is a recipe for success. Good luck.
ArtechnikA
Congratulations!
if you're not following us on Facebook... why NOT!?
Because I freakin' DON'T DO FACEBOOK!
Or Twitter.
Or MySpace.
t collins
Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck. beerchug.gif
tumamilhem
I'm new to 914 World but not new to 914s, so I may be using your services in the future! Regardless, congrats on your business and your success and moreover, doing what you enjoy doing. smile.gif
shoguneagle
Congrateulations and best wishes. You have earned the chance of expanding your business by providing quality, honesty, and service to all our friends within the Porsche family as well as others at large. The chance to grow and go full time is a reflection is a two pronge situation: There was a need for product and service; you provided it at the highest level; thus, you now have the chance of building even bigger. There is an additional dimension which you added: Providing the best possible advice and information in supporting all our members and others in achieving their dreams of building an maintaining a quality and safe vehicle. It did not deal just with brakes but with other aspects of building a project car.

Yes, you are appreciative of your custmers, but equally we appreciate having you doing your business activities. Everyone has won in this relationship through honesty, quality, information, and participation.

Now, get back to work and earn your "keep". Just had to say this at this time.

Steve Hurt drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
carr914
Best of Luck

Now we need MDG to Photoshop some Salmon color into your shop stripes
wingnut86
WTF.gif

Crap, now I'll never get that deep discount on a fully restored Marshall amp for my son's string instrument collection dry.gif

Seriously, all the best in current and future endeavors first.gif

Eric does Customer Excellence!

Oh yeah, brakes too evilgrin.gif
MDG
Who the hell is Eric_Shea? confused24.gif
carr914
QUOTE(MDG @ Dec 28 2012, 07:47 AM) *

the one in the middle!

Click to view attachment
MrHyde
Congrats Eric ! Wish you all the best !
Cairo94507
Eric can't help but succeed. He provides top quality service and stands behind his work. Congratulations Eric- I am proud to have your brakes on my car - (once they are actually installed of course).
Cupomeat
Yes, a success story brought on by the quality of product and customer service provided.
I hope PMB continues to be a great success and that you don't grow too big, too fast as something is always lost when that happens.

Now when I work on my rear calipers I can say "I knew him when..." pray.gif
flippa
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 28 2012, 05:00 AM) *

the one in the middle!

Click to view attachment

He's related to Dr. Evil? confused24.gif

Congratulations on the move Eric! beerchug.gif
MDG
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 28 2012, 08:00 AM) *

the one in the middle!

Oh that guy . . .

yeah, he did my brakes. They actually turned oot not crap. thumb3d.gif
Krieger
Congratulations Eric! Where is the UNICORN mascot/logo going to be?
Gustl
QUOTE(MrHyde @ Dec 28 2012, 02:09 PM) *

Congrats Eric ! Wish you all the best !

agree.gif beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Thanks for being here; I/m sure your products and services are responsible for many of us that still own 914s

Best wished for 2013 smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
bcheney
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Dec 28 2012, 05:39 AM) *

I have no doubts you will be a success, you provide good products at a fair price and you deal honestly with your customers. At least that has been my experience with dealing with you. That is a recipe for success. Good luck.

Congrats Eric! You are very deserving and a true credit to the hobby!! All the best!!!
ThePaintedMan
I haven't met you Eric, but hope I will someday. Unfortunately (fortunately?) I haven't needed your services yet, but from the status you hold with the community here, I can assure you I'll be a customer at some point or another. My father was in the music industry for awhile and I know he misses what he used to do from time to time, but it in the end it was a good move to get out of it. You are a credit to what an enthusiast can do when they put their mind to it and we're all better for what you're doing. Congratulations on the move, the shop looks great.
Spoke
Congrats Eric.

Good people with good products and good service bubble to the top. PMB is bubbling to the top.

Thanks for all your help and products.

Good luck!
Ferg
smilie_pokal.gif Congrats beerchug.gif
IronHillRestorations
Huzzah! You need to have a big rockin' jam in your shop before you get too much car stuff in there Eric!
Black22
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 27 2012, 11:17 PM) *

And you're thanking me?

We should all be thanking you! aktion035.gif biggrin.gif beer.gif

agree.gif
jbyron
Bravo aktion035.gif

Although I'm not a customer (yet), the high esteem in which this community holds you is immediately evident when browsing the World. That kind of respect is a testament to your dedication to quality product and customer service, and it doesn't come easily, but with long hours and hard work.

That this community could be the launch pad for a successful venture is embodiment of the American Dream, quite literally, and a tangible example of how well capitalism can work.

I'd wish you luck on the business expansion, but you've already demonstrated that it's not about luck.

Here's raising a glass to many years of continued success, beyond your expectations.

beerchug.gif
tscrihfield
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Dec 17 2012, 02:10 PM) *

The rain hats seem like a reasonable, cost effective alternative. Intake noise good!

never havee purchased anything from you, but i know your an honest andd friendly fellow! Best of luck to you and the business! Itt is great to hear that you are doing so well!

Thomas beerchug.gif
lagunero
Best of luck!
I still have one of your GT door kits in its unopened box.
aharder
Congrats Eric !!!! beerchug.gif
Johny Blackstain
Congrats E & thx again... smilie_pokal.gif
blitZ
Just purchase some 5 lug items from Eric. First class products from a first class guy. beer3.gif
moggy
Well done Eric. Top quality products + highest standards of customer service with a topping of nice bloke on top beerchug.gif recipe for success first.gif Every time!
Harpo
Bringing the people what they need at a reasonable price with great customer service = success

Thanks again Eric
Gint
Turn that camera around and take some pictures of the rest of the shop already.

Eric has provided brakes for both of my 914's, both Audi's and even my Nissan Titan (reminder E).

Thrilled for this move. All the best. The more small businesses the better.
TJB/914
Eric & family,

Congratulations on your new business venture, we are happy for you. pray.gif

Hope to see you @ Parade in TC this June 2013.

Tom
Pat Garvey
Hey Eric/Tom too....where do I get the hardware & goodies for one of those gorgeous rear 914 fog setups? Can I get them to run on D-cell batteries (I don't like drilling holes, you know).

Kidding!

Best of luck Eric, though you don't need it.

I'll get there some day.
Pat
pete-stevers
Big Congrats Eric!!!
I hope this move is Fruitful!
PanelBilly
Its so nice to have a vendor that you can trust and know they are looking at your best interest. Congrats on the new space.
FourBlades
Not cool Eric!

Ok, someone had to say it... biggrin.gif

Good luck on the new shop. piratenanner.gif

John
tod914
Best of luck Eric with the full time venture! The quality of your products speak for themselves.
Dr Evil
Eric, you deserve the fruits of your labor. This success is earned smile.gif You are a good guy, no matter what the damn Canadians say tongue.gif

I am glad that I was Curly, and not Larry.
Eric_Shea
Thanks again everyone... Seriously, it all started here. No possible way I could have done it without you guys.

Gint... Just moving boxes right now. Still getting the last of the shelving units (wet bar, jacuzzi, pole) in etc. more pics to come.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.