Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Treasure Trove of 914 and parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ducatiracerx
Hi everyone,
I have a 72 914 that I built up with motor, suspension, brakes, fully polished fuchs replicas, flared fenders in back, color red, etc. The motor was built by Rich Johnson, years ago. I parked it in 96 and it ran at the time, but it hasn't been driven since. the motor had work done to it, rocker arms, big carbs etc...it had alot of power for a young guy at the time. The car needs work, and I can't guarantee it will run since I haven't started in in 15 yrs.

I also have a VERY large pile of parts, multiple gas tanks, suspensions, and any and every part you can probably imagine. I bought a pile of 914 parts, plus stripped 2 cars(still have the hulks, few parts left).

I went back to college 15 yrs ago, and parked it an never did anything again. I spent alot of time in and loved them but since have been driving Audi TT Stasis's etc. So never really went back to the cars.

I put alot of time, blood sweat and probably some tears back in teh day into all this, but after many years, my parents property is being cleaned out and sold.

I need to sell the whole pile to someone including cars.

I would rather all of this go to a good home and to someone that cares for the cars, and can really do something with it.

I'm not looking for alot here, I would like to get 3-4K, the built car I had about $7k in. I would like it as a lump Sum including cars and everything. I am also negotiable because I need it to leave in the next 2-3 months.

The cars, parts are all north of Dallas Texas, if your interested please contact me via email and we can figure something out. I will not transport, that would be left up to you.

Thanks so much, I can take pictures if your coming from out of State.

Scott
Nine_14

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
914runnow
Sent PM..
Thanx Rx
chipparmelly
QUOTE(ducatiracerx @ Dec 29 2012, 09:55 AM) *

Hi everyone,
I have a 72 914 that I built up with motor, suspension, brakes, fully polished fuchs replicas, flared fenders in back, color red, etc. The motor was built by Rich Johnson, years ago. I parked it in 96 and it ran at the time, but it hasn't been driven since. the motor had work done to it, rocker arms, big carbs etc...it had alot of power for a young guy at the time. The car needs work, and I can't guarantee it will run since I haven't started in in 15 yrs.

I also have a VERY large pile of parts, multiple gas tanks, suspensions, and any and every part you can probably imagine. I bought a pile of 914 parts, plus stripped 2 cars(still have the hulks, few parts left).

I went back to college 15 yrs ago, and parked it an never did anything again. I spent alot of time in and loved them but since have been driving Audi TT Stasis's etc. So never really went back to the cars.

I put alot of time, blood sweat and probably some tears back in teh day into all this, but after many years, my parents property is being cleaned out and sold.

I would rather all of this go to a good home and to someone that cares for the cars, and can really do something with it.

I'm not looking for alot here, I would like to get 3-4K, the built car I had about $7k in. I would like it as a lump Sum including cars and everything. I am also negotiable because I need it to leave in the next 2-3 months.

The cars, parts are all north of Dallas Texas, if your interested please contact me via email and we can figure something out. I will not transport, that would be left up to you.

Scott

chipparmelly
QUOTE(chipparmelly @ Jan 26 2013, 07:36 PM) *

QUOTE(ducatiracerx @ Dec 29 2012, 09:55 AM) *

Hi everyone,

Scott

Scott,

Is there a chance you can post pictures of the car? Did you say that the car and all parts and parts cars are north of Dallas, Tx? If so, what city are they in? I am in Dallas and may want to take a look at everything you have.

Thanks,

Chip
dlee1967
Sent PM. No response yet. Have trailer and truck, but need some pictures and more information. Please send your email address or contact information. Your email address is not linked to 914World, only a PM.

thank you

David Lee
Splendora, TX
AnthonyM
QUOTE(ducatiracerx @ Dec 29 2012, 11:55 AM) *

Hi everyone,

Scott

Scott:

I sent you a pm on the 27th & 30th. I'm fairly local and interested in the car and parts.

Anthony
AnthonyM
QUOTE(ducatiracerx @ Dec 29 2012, 11:55 AM) *

Hi everyone,

Scott

Scott:

I sent you pm's on the 27th & 30th. Interested in the car and parts. I am fairly local also.

Anthony

ducatiracerx
Update on the cars, parts etc.
I'm finally making it down to Dallas. I will be down there from this coming thursday until the following Tuesday.

I'm waiting to hear from Tony Ricci in the next day or so, if he doesn't contact me on buying the lot, I'll be sending out a message that I need to get it all out of there over the weekend. April 11th-16th is the timeframe.

I know this is short notice so I apologize. I travel for a living so it was difficult to get it figured out, then it's usually pull the trigger.

Let me know if who still interested, and I will send out that email when I hear from Tony R.

Scott
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.