Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: concours this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hargray2
I'm no photographer and my camera ran out of memory. Yes, I'm gonna get a memory
card. rolleyes.gif

I love the Saab. I saw most of these run. I had a good time. I sat in the McLaren.
They had a ton of old cars from the 20's and 30's. They had like 15 Rolls Royce
Silver Ghosts there. No 914's sad.gif
Check out the one of a kind 356.

http://crudgy.onfinite.com/album/135858/
carreraguy
Nice pics! Where was the event?
hargray2
Thanks. It was at Honey Horn Plantation on Hilton Head Island, SC.
tod914
Some very nice cars! The sonets are pretty cool. There is a SAAB dealer out in PA that has a bunch of the coupes and a few super low milage TVR 280i's coupes. Name of the town escapes me at the moment. Think it was just south of Pittsburg. Been a while since I been there.
hargray2
This is a Saab 94 Sonett. Only 6 were made. The first two were aluminum, the other four were steel. They have no frame-not really a unibody either. Stressed sheet construction. This car is technically one of two the other is in the Saab museum.
boxstr
I am sorry but that new Rolls Royce Phantom makes a Buick Aztek look good.
Otherise very nice pics.
CCLINCONCOURSWEENIE
hargray2
I agree with you on that.

That's the first Roll's I've ever seen in person. Roll's Royce had 5 or so of them there.
340 G's yeah right. That thing is the size of a suburban. It has 21" wheels and at least
15" rotors under there though.
tod914
Hmmm a 73 911T purchased in Berlin 1967.
nickg
the dealers name is sewickly car store
redshift
Hey Dan, I passed that Rolls on the way to the Airport Friday, waiting, he was about to cross Abercorn, and he watched me roll by.

smile.gif

Did anyone notice the rhetorical? I'm trying to write well.

Oh, my other question is:

HOW RETARDED IS THAT GUY TO DRIVE THAT CAR HERE? IN SOTH HELL POTHOLVIA!

M
kermit
that's some sweet cars there, great diversity. Works Porsches, M1, RR - good stuff
Hi_Fi_Guy
Very cool, thanks for sharing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.