Full Version: Remotec 4x130
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914pwer
are there anyone here that know anything of the remotec 4x130
i had 4 of them on my 914 for a cuple of years ago but sold them very cheap
i think they sat on my 914 from the begining

now i have the chance to buy them back from a friend

do you know how many there were made and if they only were for porsche 914

as what i have been undrerstanding they are VERY RARE as there were only 500 rims (100sets) made for 911 (5x130)

and because 914 are more rare i dont think threre were many made
(the picture is borrowed from the samba)
Click to view attachment

best regards /Josef
Ferg
Can't speak about the rarity, but if I had the chance to buy them at a reasonable price I would in a second, and I don't even own a 914 biggrin.gif
carr914
I've never seen them before
914pwer
QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 30 2012, 03:41 PM) *

Can't speak about the rarity, but if I had the chance to buy them at a reasonable price I would in a second, and I don't even own a 914 biggrin.gif

Yea i dont actually need them i have 5x130 on mine
but it would feel nice to have them screwy.gif w00t.gif
jimkelly
looks like they must have a very good offset? as good or better than 4 lug fuchs?

you will need some hard to get lug bolts.
Gint
I have a wheel fetish. Those would make a nice addition to my collection. I'd buy 'em. They're different and I like that.
bigkensteele
I like them and would probably buy them. Casting looks a little iffy with the pits, but that wouldn't bother me too much.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

WOW, would I buy them, Heck yes ) very different. unique, unusual. The lug nut

holes look to require a straight sholder not the usuall one with a radius. That could

be a problem ! What size is the hole for the center cap? Same as stock ?

Dave slap.gif
Mark Henry
Look at the extension cord plug in, lower right in the pic...220V sunglasses.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 31 2012, 03:39 PM) *

Look at the extension cord plug in, lower right in the pic...220V sunglasses.gif

blink.gif I think that might be a little big for a center cap Markus
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 31 2012, 06:39 PM) *

Yep, just asked my buddy in Sweden... 220v AC. As for the rims, never seen them b4. Cool smile.gif
914pwer
yes its 230v ac and we have 400v 3-phase
sixnotfour
Very Cool;
5luggers;
championgt1
Looks like a cross between a Mahle and a Fuch. Cool!
Jeff Hail
Remotec Reitz Metallverarbeitung Gmbh (Rem O Tec) has been around for a long time. B2B manufacturer in Germany. They made everything from small batchs and clones of Benz, BBS wheels.. you name it. Good quality and TUV approved!
Niklas
Looks like my Ronal:s.
Are they the same ?

Niklas
914pwer
nope not the same but similar design
EdwardBlume
Why'd you sell them if you like them so much? idea.gif Why is your friend willing to sell them back? confused24.gif The reason I'm asking is that sometimes wheels look really good all by themselves, but on the car they are ho hum.

Do whatever makes you happy, that's the key to the ideal to 914 ownership... season to taste. w00t.gif
914Sixer
They look like Italian Compagnolo (Camppy) wheels from the 80's .
Ralfi
Hello 914owners,

I´m the owner of the Remotec rims, shown in the first topic (picture from Samba.com) by 914pwr.

I´ve bought them by a Type3 owner from Hungaria at the last spring. He fitted the rims on his white Squareback from 1969. Here is a pic:
IPB Image

At the coming season I will drive the rims on my blue Notchback from 1967. When the rims are mounted, I will post this on my blog

Best regards
Ralfi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.