Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Bell Crank throttle kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
Holy $%^&#@! you guys! The first batch I made is officially sold! ohmy.gif Dang, I need to make some more. biggrin.gif

Here is a quick update on sending them out. I still havent recived the ball pins and ball cups from Parts Obsolete. mad.gif I ordered them on the 28th of last month and have tried calling Gary a few times (never there). I know he is busy and all, but looks like I should have ordered this stuff from PMO? laugh.gif As soon as I get these little parts, I will ship out all the bell crank kits with instructions etc...

Thanks to all who ordered. This rocks! mueba.gif
Carlitos Way
What the heck are those?
Root_Werks
Bell crank throttle kits are kits used when you convert to a 914-6. My kit brings the stock 914-4 cable to the trans and transfers the pull action through a lever/rod like the factory did.
Root_Werks
Geeeeeeeze you guys! Slow down a bit! If this many people are going to actually build 914-6's, this is cool!

Must go home.... make more..... biggrin.gif

smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
Root_Werks
For those of you that have sent me money, your orders SHOULD go out this week. I ordered all of my ball pins and ball cups from Gary Emroy. He said he was shipping them out today. I didn't know, but his father passed away which was the delay behind the order.

Other than that, I have bunches and bunches of bell crank kits made just waiting to ship out! biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
Friday I sent out:

8 Bell cranks
2 tin sets
1 shift bar
and a partridge(spelling?) in a pear tree! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.