Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 1.8 w/injection fun project $3k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
nowlings
Sold to Local Buyer--Thanks!

Thanks for looking. Selling my 74 1.8 l with injection color code l96m marathon blue. I've done a lot of work to car over the years, and due to current projects on my plate, it's time to sell off the 914. It had been involved in a minor front end shunt which required a replacement of the hood and some straightening of the inner fender structure to get things close. I didn't replace any sheet metal to make it perfect as it has only been a driver, and never had the motivation to make this car a concours contender. I did elect to give the car a repaint in base/clear its original marathon blue color last year hence the reason why all of the trim parts are off and disassembled. Look at the photos to see the issues and repaired sections. It does have some rust areas as pictured on the rear half floor pans and engine surround sheet metallic. No major corrosion in the hell hole area under battery. Surface corrosion around rear trunk at far rear edge, but not rusted through. I have had heads redone within last 5k miles. I did substantial work in 2006,2007 including 901 series clutch, rebuilt afc meter, new vacuum lines,bill stein front and rear suspension, h4 headlamp upgrade, sailpanel vinyl, bursch exhaust, new front bumper cap from brad mouyer, 2.0l Fuchs. Engine runs well, but since sitting, I now have a pretty strong oil leak from oil cooler area that will need immediate attention. Obviously it needs reassembly, but everything is there and is included in the sale including engine reseal kit, fog lamp lenses,trim parts,etc. this an easy project for someone looking for an affordable 914 with everything needed to get you on the road driving for fair money including a fresh paint job. PM questions and hopefully I can sell this to someone in the 914 community. Thanks for lookingClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
nowlings
Motivated to sell $2500....thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.