Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone hear of Paragon Products?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
442nd914s
Anyone have any experiance buying from Paragon Products?
http://www.paragon-products.com/Swepco-201.../swepco-201.htm
I found Swepco 201 for $48 + shipping and it sound to good to be true. idea.gif
7TPorsh
I haven't but I have seen them around for awhile; big on 911s I think...
steuspeed
I'll sell you mine for less than that. Trans shifts like crap with that stuff.
biosurfer1
I bought my headers from them...no problem at all. A guy named Jason there is a 914 guy too
carr914
I've been dealing with Jason since they had Paper Catalogs & Internet sites - Good Guy. They are the place to buy Koni's
ConeDodger
I wouldn't.

I bought a set of headers for my Boxster from them. Advertised as compliant with all emission laws. Got them, discovered that I would have to destroy the coating to drill and weld the bungs necessary for the O2 sensors myself because "we wrote that copy in anticipation of the design change and approval from CARB" but they hadn't done the design change or submitted it. I had to argue for a week with them or they would have only refunded the actual cost of the headers and charged me for shipping both ways. Apparently, I was supposed to know that the information in the ad was published prematurely... blink.gif

But they have cool stuff... You can get Swepco just about anywhere though. Why bother with mail order for a couple bucks...

I don't recall who I was dealing with. It was a few years back.
turk22
SOT, but you know what I hate? When you click on the "View Larger Image" button, and it opens in a new window, but its no larger.... ar15.gif
jsayre914
QUOTE(turk22 @ Jan 2 2013, 02:23 PM) *

SOT, but you know what I hate? When you click on the "View Larger Image" button, and it opens in a new window, but its no larger.... ar15.gif

WOT, I hate when your in the fast lane and everybody passes you in the middle lane, so you switch over into that lane only to get stuck behind another slow car confused24.gif

442nd914s
Online is my only option for getting this stuff. Not available locally. That's why I have to order it online. I would buy it from Pelican but they don't price match.
Unless ya know of a place in the KC area.
ConeDodger
I'm wondering if Pegasus Racing in Wisconsin has it? Porsche dealers often carry it too...
TomR
QUOTE(442nd914s @ Jan 2 2013, 10:39 AM) *

Anyone have any experiance buying from Paragon Products?
http://www.paragon-products.com/Swepco-201.../swepco-201.htm
I found Swepco 201 for $48 + shipping and it sound to good to be true. idea.gif

I bought a set of headers from them. Price was reasonable, & service was great. Person I spoke to was a 914 guy & knew what I needed & set me up with a company to get headers coated to protect from corrosion. I recommend them.
carr914
That would be Jason, a 914 Guy, that is one of the reasons I've been buying from them so long. They have very good prices on almost every item!
tscrihfield
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 2 2013, 03:46 PM) *

That would be Jason, a 914 Guy, that is one of the reasons I've been buying from them so long. They have very good prices on almost every item!

agree.gif
Jason is a great guy! I've ordered from him with great results.
echocanyons
agree.gif
Jason and the folks at Paragon are good to deal with.

But the swepco is overpriced, moreso than usual.
rfuerst911sc
I tend to purchase from Pelican first then branch out to Zims or Paragon. Been happy with all three.
TravisNeff
I have been more than happy with Paragon on my purchases.
campbellcj
I have bought a bunch of stuff from Jason, especially racing brake pads and the like. Good guy, good service, good prices...
euro911
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jan 2 2013, 11:34 AM) *
QUOTE(turk22 @ Jan 2 2013, 02:23 PM) *
WOT, I hate when your in the fast lane and everybody passes you in the middle lane, so you switch over into that lane only to get stuck behind another slow car confused24.gif
laugh.gif

Ain't that the truth.

I use Coastal hypoid (available at Autozone) THOMAS recommended it for the trannys he rebuilt for me. Quality oil, a lot less expensive, and it doesn't seep through the seals idea.gif

I used to get Paragon's catalogs in the mail ... before the WWW came around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.