Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Assorted 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
I'm back with more parts from Al's stash everyone. This is the last of things that will be for sale from his estate. Everything else is going on his car.

All money from these parts goes directly to his wife Shirlee.

Al also left behind a set of 5 factory 2.0L fuchs in very nice shape with tires. PM with details on them.

4. Oil temp sender VDO new condition $10 $6
IPB Image

5. OEM fuchs center caps. One is in very good condition, and the other 3 are decent. Good driver quality $45 $30
IPB Image

6. 1.8L EFI intake boot. Stiff, but no cracks from what I can see $60 $45
IPB Image

7. 2 PBR rear brake pads. This is not a full set, but just two pads. Not sure if anyone has a use for these, but I really don't want to throw them out.. free

8. Single side marker lens mount. the tabs are all in good good shape, with no broken pieces. $15

All prices do not include shipping, and paypal is the preferred method of payment.
Thanks everyone, Ethan
shoguneagle
I will take the Momo steering wheel adaptor. How do you want funds sent?

Steve Hurt
shoguneagle
Also, will take the light switch.

Steve Hurt
'73-914kid
PM sent Steve
914runnow
>4. Oil temp sender VDO new condition $10<
Do you know what engine this goes to???
Thanx Rx
pilothyer
Count on me for the Terry Clutch Cable LMK...Jerry
'73-914kid
QUOTE(914runnow @ Jan 2 2013, 03:17 PM) *

>4. Oil temp sender VDO new condition $10<
Do you know what engine this goes to???
Thanx Rx

This sender is for an aftermarket vdo oil temperature gauge. 0-300F im not sure if this will work preoperly for the stock 914 oil temp gauge.

Jerry, i'll get you a shipped total tomorrow morning.

-Ethan
'73-914kid
Bump for Price reduction
pilothyer
Ethan....Last time I talked to AL he said he had a GA Case in the attic, do you know?
dlkawashima
PM sent on the center caps.
'73-914kid
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Jan 21 2013, 05:45 PM) *

Ethan....Last time I talked to AL he said he had a GA Case in the attic, do you know?

Yup, I pulled it out a while back when going through stuff. I didn't see any cracks or anything directly wrong with it
KaptKaos
Please don't remove the items that are sold. Just mark them sold. It helps me to figure out if I should kick myself for not seeing this sooner. headbang.gif

Thanks!
chipparmelly
How much are you asking on the Fuchs and tires?
'73-914kid
Here is the link to Al's old add for the wheels and tires. The center caps pictured with the wheels have already been sold. He was asking $500 plus shipping for the wheels alone, but I think $675 plus shipping for the wheels /tire combo is a fair price. The tires are almost brand new

2.0L fuchs
'73-914kid
Bump-

Dont be afraid to make an offer on stuff. It is taking up space in shirlee's garage, and in my room.

-Ethan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.