Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Random '72 914 parts - Updated 2/6/13
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dfelz
Pair of front stock rotors. Calipered at .473" and .434". Good condition with just surface rust, bearings are still in there and in ok condition. $15 SOLD

Pair of rear stock rotors. Calipered at .474" and .469". One of the tapped holes is all messed up and needs to be re-drilled. $10 SOLD

Gas tank with reservoir and pads. Good overall condition, but the inside must be cleaned out before using. Includes fuel tank sender. $35 SOLD

Fiberglass spoiler in decent condition, has one small crack that needs some epoxy. You will want to repaint. $20 SOLD

Stock rear shocks in decent condition, just dirty. one has small dent at base. dont know spring rate. $20 $10
IPB Image
IPB Image
Pair door pannels, grey with black top. Good condition, no rips, all the retaining clips are there and should be in tact ready to install. $40 SOLD

AC system. Dont know much about it, came with the car when i bought it. $15 $10
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

All prices OBO + shipping. Please don't hesitate to make an offer email me directly at dfelzer@icloud.com
Thanks for looking
913B
PM sent on the gas tank
dfelz
Gas tank still available. I do have the fuel sender as well.

This is my first time selling parts, so if any of the prices are high let me know. Everything OBO so even low ball offers may be considered.

Need to make room in my garage and fund the continuation of my build! beerchug.gif
kid914
QUOTE(dfelz @ Jan 3 2013, 09:03 PM) *

This is my first time selling parts, so if any of the prices are high let me know. Everything OBO so even low ball offers may be considered.

Need to make room in my garage and fund the continuation of my build! beerchug.gif

Interested in spoiler. How much to canada k0a 2m0.
dfelz
QUOTE(kid914 @ Jan 4 2013, 01:32 PM) *

QUOTE(dfelz @ Jan 3 2013, 09:03 PM) *

Interested in spoiler. How much to canada k0a 2m0.

You will be second in line!
I have someone interested in both sets of rotors, spoiler, and door panels.
dfelz
Rotors, spoiler and door panels SOLD!

More items will be posted soon as well.
dfelz
MORE PARTS

Speaker Grills. A few of the mount holes have chips and/or are half circles. $10 $5
IPB Image

Engine compartment Heat blower and mounting bracket. Good working condition. $25 $15 SOLD

Inside door pull handle/arm rest. Good condition just needs some cleaning. $10 $5
IPB Image

All prices OBO plus shipping. PM or email me directly
dfelz
Stock front calipers, worked while on car but will probably need rebuilding in the near future. Includes rubber hose to hard line (section in the wheel well, not in picture) $35 $20
IPB Image
monkeyboy
I'll take the gas tank. I'm local and can pick up this weekend. PM me.
dfelz
QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Jan 17 2013, 01:01 PM) *

I'll take the gas tank. I'm local and can pick up this weekend. PM me.

Awesome, where are you located? I was going to be meeting up with Mark S (euro911) this weekend to deliver a racing battery, we should all meet together and have a mini LA 914 pow wow beer3.gif We were planing on meeting around Pico Vera area.
PM me your cell along with your availability bye1.gif
FAT DANNY
i just saw the horns; i'll take'em. what time is the pow wow. i live in huntington park. i can be one more 914 if you guys don't mind.
dfelz
QUOTE(FAT DANNY @ Jan 17 2013, 06:31 PM) *

i just saw the horns; i'll take'em. what time is the pow wow. i live in huntington park. i can be one more 914 if you guys don't mind.

We havent gotten that far yet... but you and any one else is more than welcome to join! (not that there is anything substantial planned at the moment) but i would love to meet some of you locals.... should we make a lunch "event" for this weekend? either sat or sunday...

Oh ya, and the horns are all yours Danny! piratenanner.gif
FAT DANNY
sounds good, i'm in. both days are good. the earlier the better for me (kids.) i usually get them at 2-3pm. always looking for locals myself.

can someone bring jumper-cables?

you can hit me up at:

tokayo_ca@yahoo.com
dfelz
QUOTE(FAT DANNY @ Jan 17 2013, 07:49 PM) *

can someone bring jumper-cables?

Planning on having your battery die prior to you leaving?? haha laugh.gif
FAT DANNY
actually yes. lol! i don't drive much anymore, maybe twice a month (and it's my "daily" driver.) i just have to run the 914 more often. i know the battery will need replacing soon, but i'll wait until won't hold a charge.
dfelz
OEM fuel pump taken off of a '71. I bought the car with no engine but PO had just pulled the engine to put in another one of his projects and says everything worked prior to that point. AA charges $200 extra if you purchase their rebuilt one without a core so i figure $80 + shipping for a working one sounds fair. SOLD

PM or email me directly if interested.
dfelz
icon_bump.gif
dfelz
Fuel Pump Sold! off to CANADA thanks Edward
dfelz
A few more items for sale. Clink on the link for all the pictures of the items listed below.

https://plus.google.com/photos/100903155164...573723750058609

Rear chrome bumper, medioker condition, two dents total, one small one on the bottom lip and the other is about an inch and a half in diam on the pass side corner, see pictures. bumper top is pretty warped. mounting brackets are solid. usable as is but will definitely need work to make it look good from 5ft away. $70 $60

Knee pad with side vents and and chrome trim. Pad is in very good overall condition, only one small crack near back, cant see once mounted. Trim is straight as an arrow and just needs a light cleaning to remove sticky dirt and shit and to be glued back on. $50 $40

Almost Complete front headlight set (only thing missing are eyebrows and light shroud!) top cover plates will need to be repainted. I have some of the mounting hardware as well. $80

Nice gage pod with all three gages, has the 150mph speedo. All the numbers are very crisp as well as the needles still have a vibrant orange. Not sun damaged at all (being in a garage for 23 years helps) the bracket will need some finishing work, but nothing a wire brush and a rattle can couldn't fix. $80

semi-decent dash, few big cracks here and there. $40 (Now pictured in google link)

Fasten seat belt light with the plug. $10 $5

As always, prices are OBO + shipping from 91789
PM, email, respond to this add, or all the above if you must.
dfelz
icon_bump.gif for lowed prices on many parts
'73-914kid
Any chance you can bring the dash with you to school tomorrow? I'd be interested in it.

Thanks, Ethan
text me, 760-908-9125
HDpeter
Hi David,
I am interested in the rear bumper. How does 60$ sound? I live in Washington State. Can you ship to 98392? Thank you. Peter Contact me at peacebestill@centurylink.net
HDpeter
Hi David,
I am interested in the rear bumper. How does 60$ sound? I live in Washington State. Can you ship to 98392? Thank you. Peter Contact me at peacebestill@centurylink.net
dfelz
Sale pending on rear chrome bumper.
dfelz
rear chrome bumper still for sale.
dfelz
Front trunk air box with all associated blowers, cables, cockpit controls, hardware, air tubes. All in good condition. $60 $50 for it all plus shipping

See link below for all the pictures of everything included (two of the pull cables are not pictured but are included)

Pictures
dfelz
Cut many prices in half... dont be afraid to make offers
dfelz
Engine heater blower SOLD, Thanks Jim!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.