Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0L 1974 Olympic Blue for Sale Toronto
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
*kennyd*914
Good morning All:

I find myself in a situation where I need to sell my 914, as much as I would like to think otherwise. I have "Little Blue" in storage up at Mike's 914 in Colbourne, he has completed most of the work on it her so it only seems right that this is where she should be (since my new house no longer offers me a garage).

The car is solid and sold certified for $8750.00, the appraisal for insurance is $10,700.00, so I believe this is a fair price.

Please contact me or Mike directly, I'm looking to move quickly on this sale if possible.

I'll bump my previous photo's, as they are not on this computer.

Thanks,

Ken
jimkelly
pics are here

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=105414&hl=

billh1963
This may be a good car; however, as other posters in the the original thread (in the link) state you need more pictures. I post more pictures for a $750 parts car than are shown for this car!

You will need pictures of rockers, floor pans, trunks, hell hole, dash, interior, engine, etc. to sell a car at this price point. You will also need a description of work done to the car, any faults, maintenance history, etc. I say this because chances are your buyer will be a distance buyer. I just bought a car from California ( I am on the East Coast) and the sellers sent me around 100 pictures showing all the flaws, chips, etc.

If the car is nice and priced right, it will sell. However, you may have to do some legwork to sell it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.